Resident Alien

Soldato
I like Tudyk a lot in what I've seen him in, he's brilliant in Tucker and Dale vs. Evil and Firefly, but I've read this series is rather average unfortunately :(
I stand corrected as I gave it a shot and really enjoy it, largely down to Tudyk of course, he’s brilliant in it!
Glad I ignored the reviews I read and listened to feedback on here :)

Man of Honour
The only people that seem to give this a poor review are the ones that don't "get" this type of dark humour and wit :D

Some of the characters are a bit too out of the box by design and that's great lol. Not seen the new episode yet, will start it shortly.

Edit^
Interesting development now!

Last edited:
Soldato
Just watched the latest episode.

I'm both surprised and pleased at the direction the show has decided to go in:

Him being revealed as an Alien to be specific, I've seen so many shows where the 'secret' is drawn out for literal seasons, it's something that became stale in other shows such as Smallville in my opinion. The fact they're getting it out of the way to an extent this early is only a good thing, it'll allow the show to evolve and focus on other things.

Excellent news that we're getting a season 2!

Man of Honour
He does say in the last ep that his people do not have emotions and other human features, they just "are". So he's clearly adjusting to all these new feelings and emotions that he's having to conform to - It makes for great entertainment factor as a result.

Permabanned
Basil_Brush.jpg

Associate
Giorgio Tsoukalis gets a cameo

Hehehe, also liked the descriptions of all the Alien pictures. "Actually they are very nice"

Its very funny and its moved much faster than I expected. I thought it would be Northern Exposure with Alan Tudyk for 8 series, which i'd of happily watched all the same.

Soldato
The “Allah knows?!” comment just made me completely lose it. Trust him to come out with that!

I find Max’s parents a bit too trusting. The dodgy agents gaining their trust so rapidly, especially with the mother is rather worrying.

Back
Top Bottom