resseting bis account on a blackberry storm.

Associate
After days of research i have come to the conclusion that i have to reset my BIS account on my blackberry storm to activate my emails.

I went to the shop and they phoned up someone and i got a message on my blackberry and followed the link. But i dont know my bis account password or any other details Vodafone said i made that account myself and i shoulda saved my numbers and password. I mean if i did make my bis account i would have done that....but when i got my blackberry, i went to email setup and just typed my email in and selected gmail and added my password and thats it.

Im also getting told to phone up customer service. Im not doing that because i just get the crap i got at vodafone. No help there.

anyone got any ideas?

Caporegime
Well tbh without your BIS name and password theres not much you can do...the guy who set it up for you should have asked you to make up a login name and password...if hes done it himself then thats pretty wrong of him and he should have the details so id go and see him and ask if he remembers the account details.

Alternatively ring up Voda and they will put you through to their blackberry team and they might be able to reset everything for u.

Back
Top Bottom