Retro Tea Breaks 1. - A book to preserve video game history

Man of Honour
Neil from Retro Man Cave is doing a new book -

Capture.jpg

Retro Tea Breaks Vol.1 is a collection of interviews with pioneers who have helped shape the computer, console and video game industry.

As time passes, it is becoming more and more important that we record these voices and first-hand experiences while we still have access to them. That's my goal with the Retro Tea Break series, and within this book I hope to capture and share these fantastic memories and experiences with you all.

The first volume is completely written and ready for publication. The goal of this Kickstarter campaign is to raise the minimum amount needed to publish the book and put it in your hands – and there are some exciting extras too!

I backed it when it launched last week and its already passed the stretch goals so its even better :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/retroteabreaks/retro-tea-breaks-vol-1-a-book-by-retromancave

Soldato
Neil is so interesting when it comes to early 90's computing, his worlds newest amiga series was a brilliant watch, as was the husky 486 and so many other shows. Really glad the book came off as it did!

Also a big fan of the dreamcast show and tell episode (not a fan boy in the slightest...)

Back
Top Bottom