Review my flyer?

Permabanned
OP
Thanks for the reply

appreciate it

small update

wjvaletingNEW-2.jpg

Associate
I would try and present the price options in a better way.
They aren't easy to see at a first glance and will require the reader to read more than he should to understand what he is reading.

The 'bronze' and 'silver' headings should definately be a bigger text size than the 'exterior' and 'interior' text size.

I would suggest a layout like this:

Bn0.jpg

Associate
That last one looks pretty damn good now! My only point would be stick to a single phone number, two just makes things confusing for customers.

Also consider www.vonage.co.uk as for £5.99 a month you get a landline number in your local area which you can forward on to both your mobiles. The forwarded calls will cost you but it could make a big difference to how customer view the business. This is a VOIP service so you could have a landline/voicemail at your home too.

I like how you've added the contact details at the bottom of the page as well as the top, they are easy to find.

Associate
It just means extending the edge of the image so that the colour doesn't immediately end (so that you don't see any white trim after it gets cut)

Easiest way: Duplicate the image, put it underneath the original, scale it out (so that about 5mm can be seen of the lower layer around all the edges)

You'll want to put some guides on so you know where it needs to be cut after it's printed.

For for love of god mate put your prices up. You dont have to be cheap my prices for your wash and vac start at £30.00 never mind £15.00

Also when you vac it out and dust the plastics are you going to leave dirt on the door sills, kick plates and doors that has come from shoes? as that will defo not just "dust off" atleast put that you clean the plastics.

Associate
water.jpg

Try using a background such as this but maybe not as distracting for them to read the text. I think using something like this would give a nice fresh feel to the leaflet.

Eyk, I never realized there was 3 pages on this thread and only read through the 1st page. ignore!

Back
Top Bottom