Rift Doom VR but with Vive controller?

Soldato
Hello All,

Just tried to play Doom VR from Steam on my Rift and for some reason the game thinks I'm using a Vive controller, anyone else experienced this? I can't get past the introduction level as I can't access the correct button on the Rift controller...

Soldato
Doom VFR does not officially support the Oculus rift, so the control layout is designed for the Vive controllers.

Hoping that now the Zenimax/Oculus lawsuit has been settled that this game will be updated to officially support the rift touch controllers.

Soldato
Doom VFR does not officially support the Oculus rift, so the control layout is designed for the Vive controllers.

Hoping that now the Zenimax/Oculus lawsuit has been settled that this game will be updated to officially support the rift touch controllers.
Doom vfr, fallout 4 vr and skyrim vr all have official oculus rift support and work fine with the touch controllers, Ive been playing them for months on the rift.:p

Soldato
OP
The plot thickens! Think I'll re-install steam and see if that fix's it. I did mess about installing some 3rd party software in a vain attempt to record game play (with friends looking daft in it!) it may have gone wrong after that...to make it worse I can't exactly remember what I installed! (I'm at work now so can't check)

Back
Top Bottom