Rift Store Friday 13th Flash Sale Now On (games, not hardware)

Associate
Just thought I'd post this in a new thread for visibility as it ends at 11am tomorrow.

Witchblood - £2.99
Affected: The Manor - £2.99
Boogeyman - £2.99
Dreadhalls - £3.99
Edge of Nowhere - £3.99
Obscura - £3.99
Dead Secret - £5.99
Drop Dead - £7.99
Narcosis - £7.99
Syren - £7.99
Don't Knock Twice - £9.99
Duck Season - £10.99
Wilsons's Heart - £14.99
Killing Floor Incursion - £19.49
Arizona Sunshine - £19.49

I'd say Witchblood is a no-brainer, and Edge of Nowhere is certainly worth that price. Narcosis and Wilson's Heart are also both worth a look.

Soldato
Thanks for the list :)

A bit disillusioned at the moment with buying games. Lone Echo was a big disappointment for me, as were some of the others that I bought. Now I am kind of afraid to buy anything.

Associate
Just thought I'd post this in a new thread for visibility as it ends at 11am tomorrow.

Witchblood - £2.99
Affected: The Manor - £2.99
Boogeyman - £2.99
Dreadhalls - £3.99
Edge of Nowhere - £3.99
Obscura - £3.99
Dead Secret - £5.99
Drop Dead - £7.99
Narcosis - £7.99
Syren - £7.99
Don't Knock Twice - £9.99
Duck Season - £10.99
Wilsons's Heart - £14.99
Killing Floor Incursion - £19.49
Arizona Sunshine - £19.49

I'd say Witchblood is a no-brainer, and Edge of Nowhere is certainly worth that price. Narcosis and Wilson's Heart are also both worth a look.
Thank you for this

Associate
OP
Thanks for the list :)

A bit disillusioned at the moment with buying games. Lone Echo was a big disappointment for me, as were some of the others that I bought. Now I am kind of afraid to buy anything.
I loved Lone Echo. Well, the first half. 'k, the first 3rd. I still think it's utterly worthy of playing, but it def. pulled all its tricks in that first couple of hours, and key moments aside, the last half was, to put it politely, a bit drawn out and dull. On a brighter note, they're adding a combat mode to Echo Arena, which is something I'm much more interested in. I can't catch a frisbee in zero-G, but I bet I can shoot people!

I'd at least look at Witchblood (flip "screen" platformer) or Edge of Nowhere if you've not played either of those. Not really a risk at those prices, and you could always refund them if necessary. Wilson's Heart is good if you've ever been a fan of point and click adventures.

I want to take a look at Duck Season, but length wise everything I've read suggests it's still overpriced at that.

Last edited:
Soldato
Bit of a bugger that you have a decent weekend deal on Gunheart. Now is looking the time to buy in on that, after they released too early.

Likewise The Invisible Hours being £7 cheaper than what I just paid for the steam version:/

Soldato
I bought Space trainer VR in the sale.

Great little game. Pretty addictive and really keeps you on your toes. It's one of those, "just one more try" games :D

Back
Top Bottom