Right, you whiners! Life is good! Don't deny it!

Soldato
Good idea Mohinder. About time someone spread some joy!

Life is alright at the moment :)

- I've been in my new job for 6 weeks now and am loving it. I have the odd bad day where I feel completely useless and crap, but on the whole it's great, and the enormous payrise helps somewhat too. :)
- Still live at home with the folks, but what the hell. I'll hopefully be moving out at some point this year, so until then it's just a cheap form of living.
- I have possibly the most awesome boyfriend in the world. He also happens to be my best mate and I has changed my whole life. We've been together just over 4 years and are hopefully going to get a place of our own this year. I love him to death.
- We're going to Goa in November!! woooooo
- This weekend we're going to Essex to meet some friends, and we're going to have a fabulous time. I can't wait!
- I blew a wad of cash on a gorgeous new camera last week (Canon EOS 30D) and I'm absolutely over the moon with it. Never thought I'd be able to afford something this great :D
- Oh, my car passed its MOT last week without needing any work on it. HURAH!!!!

Ahhh, I'm smiling now :)

Thanks Mo!!

Soldato
I'm going to be moving to Edinburgh in August!

I think it's a beautiful city, i'm going with my friend on Monday for 3 days. I'll be looking for flats and i'm excited to be starting a new course, new friends, new island, new city, new job new everything!

Yes I have an unhappy post on the board and I am unhappy yes. But all of live at one time isn't unhappiness, it's always a mixture.

Soldato
Current msn name: 'Happeh!'

Says it all really!

Been down for a few days, but I've been out running nearly every day for the past 3 weeks, I'm actually burning some fat, I'm eating healthy, drinking loads of water so generally feel great.

My guitar playing's really coming on.

I've been decorating my room at our Uni house (and a really fit lass has just signed the contract too and might be bringing 2 female Portugese room mates to also move in :eek: :eek:!!!!).

And I'm off out for my tea tommorow :cool:

******* mint.

Associate
erm i just manged to get a 1:26 in my 650bhp Nizza 350Z around the Mazda Laguna Seca!on forza motorsport LIFE IS GOOOOOD

Dolce Vita Baby :cool:

Associate
My life's great, I've got work over the whole of summer (which is good because it means money for uni). I'm going walking in the alps in September. I've finished my first year of uni in the top 10 of my year.

But you know what, none of this means anything to me. I have not had to try or struggle to "achieve" any of these things, so I place no value on them. The things I really want are the things that aren't going right and the things I have no control over. I want my relationship status to be good, not confused and crushing. I want my scars to disappear, and I want to redo the whole of last year and make it right.

Sorry to put a downer on the thread, but my life from the outside looks very good, but from the inside looks awful. Anyone got a better perspective on it?

Soldato
Too many people go on about how their life sucks. Life doesn't suck, YOU suck! As Kreeee said it's what you make it, so if you don't like it you've got no one to blame but yourself*

*in most cases. I'll admit some people do have things rough eg. serious illness, deaths in the family, genuine money problems, etc.

Associate
I've generally been feeling better since I went and saw Treefrog - I hadn't realised how much I was worrying until after we left - the imagination isn't always a good thing.

Also Mic and I are currently planning our family - yup, after the BBQ meet Mic and I are looking to get 4 little girlie ratties so tomorrow we're gonna go cage shopping and then its a case of picking up bits here and there so we're all ready :D

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
TBH, all this whining is getting on my nerves. They only need to look through the archives to find some REAL life troubles, including and not forgetting the departing of some loved and respected fellow members (r.i.p).

Sometimes life is stressful, but generally good. I started work again today! I was a bit apprehensive going back considering I'd left, gone back last Summer, left and then went back today, but it was truly great. I did nothing, spoke to all my old friends and the only thing I did was speak to one supplier for the day.

Nett result, money will be coming in and even better, my employer even got me my p38(S) without me having to ask HR. Awesome!

Soldato
No, it isn't.

I've sold my PC, my old one wont reconise any hd so Im left with no games and my main G4 has died.

However i am using a iBook which is just the win. :D

No gf, mostly bored now schools out and it usually **** weather.

Woohoo. :(

:p

Soldato
I bought a 2nd hand HiFi for £20 on Saturday, and I am still enjoying the fantastic noise it makes.:)

I've just gorged my way through a whole tin of those boiled travel sweet thingies without moving an inch. :)

Only a week left of school until I can properly chill. :cool:

So yeah, I agree with the OP

Back
Top Bottom