Right, you whiners! Life is good! Don't deny it!

Associate
Came back last week from an awesome holiday with my mates in ibiza. Now im back my work experience is going great with my recent daily tasks being setting up brand new comps, which is easy as pie, if not a bit tedious after a while.

Right now i have a stuffy nose and my third chest infection this year, but hey!

Last edited:
Soldato
me227 said:
I'm going to be moving to Edinburgh in August!
I'm very very happy at the moment. I live in a beautiful city which i love. Got uni starting in September to whole load of new experiences to look forward to. Have the best boyfriend i could ever ask for, who makes me very happy and although he lives far away i'm seeing him next week. Oh and it's nearly my birthday :)

Associate
William said:
We are young, we run green
Keep our teeth nice and clean
See out friends, see the sights
Feel alright!

YES!

According to some people I shoudl feel pants, but instead I have been happy for the past 3 months or so, without any real reason in particular, and its great. I don't think I can ever think of anything that will really get me properly down again. And just to keep me happy:

*pokes finger through mohinder's ear*

Permabanned
I just went into tesco n the had just reduced all the fresh bread pickd up a sourdough loaf for 10p and 4 tescos finest baguettes for 7p each, plus when i went to the self service checkout there were 2 ten pound notes in the change thing n the worker said i kept the last ones you can have them:D. So shopping trip to tescos, bread 38p and £20.

Man of Honour
Socaddict said:
YES!

According to some people I shoudl feel pants, but instead I have been happy for the past 3 months or so, without any real reason in particular, and its great. I don't think I can ever think of anything that will really get me properly down again. And just to keep me happy:

*pokes finger through mohinder's ear*
See you in a few months boyo :D

Soldato
Blackstar said:
I'm very very happy at the moment. I live in a beautiful city which i love. Got uni starting in September to whole load of new experiences to look forward to. Have the best boyfriend i could ever ask for, who makes me very happy and although he lives far away i'm seeing him next week. Oh and it's nearly my birthday :)

Hey i'll be in Edinburgh on Monday with a friend. Is there anything you recommend going to see or doing?

Soldato
My life is wonderful. I work 4 get 6 off. I am paid well, I have a roof over my head. I have peace of mind. "Chariots of Fire" is playing on the cd. My cat Mo is beside me (nearly lost him a few years ago) I have faith in the abundance of the universe and believe it will provide all I need. I am 38, I am now fit, and lighter :) I have 3 more days off, to chill and please myself. There are woodpeckers on me nuts daily :D I love my life, and I am thank full of every day.
I wish you all good, sunny days and that warm fuzzy feeling in ya tummies.

Soldato
me227 said:
Hey i'll be in Edinburgh on Monday with a friend. Is there anything you recommend going to see or doing?
Hmmm i'd go to Princes Street and go cow spotting, you'll see what i mean when you get there.
I think there is something on at the National Gallerly as well thats usually worth a look. Oh and if the weather is nice go to M&S get some sandwiches and eat them in the gardens.

Soldato
I get blow up things with a big laser and get paid for it! And since i'm a student with Imperial College, I get London weighting on my wages, despite working in Oxford. Plus I don't pay tax being a phd student.
As a result for the first time in my life I have money to buy all the various toys that I need :p

Soldato
Next time i see you Mohinder, im gonna flick your ear and spill drink on you.

Lets see how happy you are then

*evil cackle*

Actually i probably just give the acknowleding *nod* like last time.

Soldato
Life has its good points and bad points.

Good
I live in one of the coolest cities
I have the best girlfriend ever
I have very good friends
In good health
Supportive family
Make very good money
Love my Car
Got a few cool watches
I have a very interesting life style to say the least

Bad:
My course at university is sucking the life out of me, I just can’t make my self study the hours I need to and it leaves me unbelievably angry at my self.
My girlfriend’s parents may not let me marry her.

If I could get my ass down to study 11 hours a day everything would be fine :(

But overall i am happy.

Associate
Phantom said:
lets coin the phrase 'ome' - remember folks, you heard it here first \o/
Sorry but i've called my friend at school an OME for the past 3 weeks!!! :p

Anyway life is good, school's out, getting a job soon, going on tour with an orchestra in less than a weeks time!!!! :D :D

Man of Honour
Yeah life is pretty good, aside from minor sunburn which I got from snowboarding on Whistler($95 CAD for the ticket and rental as well which is a rip-off but nevermind) I'm staying in Canada over the summer, the weather has been beautiful most of the time, I'm earning fair money for simple work and next month is rent free due to pet sitting. I'd prefer to be living in the centre of town and going out more but overall not too shabby as this means I can save some money by not going out as much :D

Associate
Yay life is great :D

I have everything i need at the moment a brilliant job,an amazing partner and child.
A lovely house,family and friends.

Ohh i feel all warm and fuzzy inside

xxxxxxGroup hugxxxxxxxx

woohoo.gif

Back
Top Bottom