Right, you whiners! Life is good! Don't deny it!

Soldato
:p finally some happy people, i was unsure if they actually existed on this forum

i base my life on the malibu adverts and dont take life too seriously, its sunny... im employed in a very easy job and get to spend most of the day reading the forums, im the richest i have ever been, im learning to drive and getting quite good at 3d modelling which i would love to do as a career.

so life is very nice right now

/dance :D

Caporegime
Im happy, extremely happy..i may have my bad days but on the whole im more than happy with what i have.

I have an excellent job which affords me a life that most of my friends only envy. The work itself is boring but sometimes interesting, it also gives me the opportunity to travel all over the world and see some amazing places that i could only dream of 3 yrs ago.
I also have the girl of my dreams as far as im concerned, i keep falling more and more in love with her day by day although i dont see her as often i would like. She lives in NYC and ive made it my promise to make her my wife one day:D \o/. Definitely looking to have some Spawn jr's and Miss Spawn jr's very soon :D
I have an awesome family who have helped me out of some tough situations, namely my marriage that ended 3 yrs ago...almost ended up with me having a nervous breakdown.
Im looking forward to getting out of this country soon, looking to move back to my original home Canada. But at the mo im happy enough to stay here, life isnt too bad here i suppose.

If someone had told me 4 yrs ago that i would be where i am now...i would have laughed in their face. But i guess God really does like me, hes put me through some right **** in my life but ive come out the other side stronger, successful and a lot more sexier;):p.

God i love my life!!1111!!:D \o/

Caporegime
I'm facing the hardest summer of my life (new baby, new house, new job), I'm more tired than I've ever been, and my wife is going nuts with the baby.

Still, that's what life is all about, so that's cool with me.

Somehow or other, I'm loving it.

Associate
this reminds me a bit of that advert where the guy says "im quitting my job and moving in with her and were gonna have babies ("babies!")

ive just started a summer job, the moneys not too bad and the office is ACed so im happy :)

Back
Top Bottom