rik mayall

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
2) You may still 'bag' the noob, just leave it clean once finished... (whatever bagging is)

Tea...anybody? :D

Welcome new person, CBS now owns you.

On topic his autobiography is called "Bigger Than Hitler, Better Than Christ".

Associate
Ahh bottom has me in stitches just thinking of it. Brilliant show and great actors. Rik recently done a show in Brighton, think it was about tony blair but not sure...

Permabanned
osakadragon said:

swys4bx.gif

Man of Honour
Rik Mayall's ancestors were the inventors of Mayonnaise.
Bishop Barry Mayall was responsible for it's creation in 1329 after he ordered his kitchen staff to dispose of some leftover dairy produce. Accidentally, it was left in the sun for a few days and formed a bizarre creamy substance.
This was eaten by a passing street urchin who proclaimed it to be quite tasty. The Bishop decided to call the new wonder food Mayalldays as it needed at least half a week to ferment. Sales went through the roof.
When his head cook, Ann Morton, found out that the sly Bishop was profiting from her mistake of not clearing up the leftovers, she decided to put him over a barrel. She said that unless she was named as co-creator and given a chunk of the profit, she'd go to the town crier and tell all and sundry about their torrid affair.
Mayall relented, and renamed the product Mayandays. Over the years people thought this sounded stupid, and modified the spelling until it eventually became the "Mayonnaise" we know and love today.

Associate
"Night night, sleep tight...hope the bed-bugs do not bite. If they do, do a poo, put it in a cornish stew. Into the ambulance dring, dring, dring, fish, trousers, elephants in peking. Saw a buzy bee, tiddle diddle dee, daddies an accountant just like me. Night-night God bless".

I got that from memory, so i hope it's accurate :p

Associate
RichieUK said:
"Night night, sleep tight...hope the bed-bugs do not bite. If they do, do a poo, put it in a cornish stew. Into the ambulance dring, dring, dring, fish, trousers, elephants in peking. Saw a buzy bee, tiddle diddle dee, daddies an accountant just like me. Night-night God bless".

I got that from memory, so i hope it's accurate :p
Favourite one i think I can just remember goes along the lines of

Eddie: Pork madame?
Richie: You dirty b*******, Eddie!
Eddie: what? I was only offering her my portion.

Soldato
bottom was amazing, but it wasn't half as good as the young ones. Rik's character in the young ones was loads funnier than in bottom. Plus a lot of the bottom jokes had been used in young ones, and they were repeated loads throughout the three series of bottom.

All four characters in the young ones were hilarious and its a shame they only did 12(?) episodes.

Back
Top Bottom