1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RMA motherboard broken?

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by Foxor`, 7 Sep 2008.

1. Foxor`

Banned

well i had a asus p5w dh and it stoped working RMA'ed it and i got sent a asus p5k-e wifi a worse board to start with, (only 8x 4x in crossfire compared to 8x 8x from the p5w dh) then when i put the computer back together it still woulded post. I thought i had killed my e6600 but im using it in my mates comp now typing this.

Sound like the board arrived dead?

Foxor-

2. WJA96

Capodecina

Send it back and ask for another P5W DH.

3. netby

Hitman

I sent a Asus motherboard (old days-chipset Sys) 3 times for rma, it always came in the same way or worse. After the third time, I made an ultimatum to the store where I bought it (I was ready to make a complaint in the justice) and then they gave me my money .The board was in RMA for about 9 months:D

4. Foxor`

Banned

To be honest i dont really care what board i have i just want my ******* computer to bloody work, so far ive tried

P4 3.6, E6600, Celeron D 2.66, corsair ddr2 xms2 800mhz, dell ddr2 533mhz, ati x600, x1650, x3780,

None of the combonations are letting the board post it just loops on and off for 2/3 seconds

im ringing ocuk right now