Road Cycling

Soldato
Endura bib tights (few pages ago) - they're thermal and water repellent, but not windproof.

So this results in a cold ahem meat & veg, the faster you go the more your ***k freezes.

What's the solution? Lycra undershorts of some description?

Soldato
Endura bib tights (few pages ago) - they're thermal and water repellent, but not windproof.

So this results in a cold ahem meat & veg, the faster you go the more your ***k freezes.

Haven't even worn mine out yet. Still in the bag. When I tried them on I thought the legs were a bit too long and it all bunched up a little. Might send back.

Soldato
Haven't even worn mine out yet. Still in the bag. When I tried them on I thought the legs were a bit too long and it all bunched up a little. Might send back.

They're ok for the money, they're basically my spares - I prefer my Rivelo bib tights in every way imaginable. The windproof absence of these Endura is pretty unforgivable tbh, although it's my own fault for not checking before I bought them.

Soldato
They're ok for the money, they're basically my spares - I prefer my Rivelo bib tights in every way imaginable. The windproof absence of these Endura is pretty unforgivable tbh, although it's my own fault for not checking before I bought them.

I liked the set of Rivelos I got but also the legs were too long so I sent them back :(

Anyone else loving the fact it's still easy Summer bike weather in early November!?

Can't be long before the switch now though
Looks like there's about 5 metres visibility outside at the moment and ~5c. Your definition of Summer is different to mine :p

Soldato

I wear endura, but they're the https://www.endurasport.com/product/pro-sl-biblong-medium-pad/

I have 3 sets, and they're truly one of the best things I own. Like my legs are being hugged the whole time. Pad is ace, fit is ace, warm, windproof, good with water and soft on the inside.

Man of Honour
Does anyone here have Asthma?
This isn't a medical post - just being a bit wondering... I might have it - or I might just have a viral chest infection that's lasted nearly 2 months. Got some more tests next week. Never had asthma before - or it could be COPD. Doctors are funny.

Anyway, I want to ride my bikes whatever.... can I do so if I do end up having asthma all of a sudden?

Soldato
This isn't a medical post - just being a bit wondering... I might have it - or I might just have a viral chest infection that's lasted nearly 2 months. Got some more tests next week. Never had asthma before - or it could be COPD. Doctors are funny.

Anyway, I want to ride my bikes whatever.... can I do so if I do end up having asthma all of a sudden?

I have exercise-induced asthma.

Doesn't really affect performance, it's more an issue of when I stop after something cardiovascularly intense (sprint, hill climb or running fast) I get a coughing attack, especially in cold air. I was prescribed the blue salbutamol inhalers... nothing like what Wiggo got!:mad:

Soldato

Yeah I do - mild - since a small child.

I take a brown inhaler twice a day and if I have an attack I have a blue one that gives an instant fix. I don't use the blue one as the brown one keeps everything running smoothly, can't recall last time I had an attack tbh and I do regularly beast myself on road & track bikes.

Doesn't affect my fitness tbh.

Just ensure you keep taking the inhaler as prescribed, if indeed you get one.

Soldato
I wear endura, but they're the https://www.endurasport.com/product/pro-sl-biblong-medium-pad/

I have 3 sets, and they're truly one of the best things I own. Like my legs are being hugged the whole time. Pad is ace, fit is ace, warm, windproof, good with water and soft on the inside.

Those look absolutely ace, those are what these should be. I'm going to try some lycra boxers underneath, failing that i think I'll ebay them and see if i can recover £30 or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom