1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Robert Kilroy-Sloan - Being hounded by the PC Brigade

Discussion in 'SC Archive' started by HaX, 8 Jan 2004.

1. HaX

Wise Guy

As usual, if anyone in this country dares speak out against anyone or anything which is in a minority here, they will face persecution simply for expressing their opinion.

As usual, the British Muslim Council, hypersensitive as usual, has jumped on the band wagon .

Robert Kilroy is under investigation by the police and the BBC for writing an article in which he makes comment on the arab world

see here

On searching on google for news articles

I found the following passages from two of his articles. In my opinion they hit the nail on the head, and he hasn't exactly told any lies, just given examples of how arab culture differs to ours.

I wonder if Arab journalists are slapped accross the wrists for expressing anti-west views in their writing?

and......

Robert Kilroy, you are my hero :) Hopefully he will be able to break the ridiculous cycle of political corectness which envelops this country. Somehow, I very much doubt it!

Last edited: 8 Jan 2004
  2. Ex-RoNiN

Capodecina

He is a moron. The second quote is wrong. It was only a few days ago on BBC that a Nigerian man was sentenced to death by stoning whilst his 15yr old stepdaughter who he raped and got her pregnant got a few lashes (why :confused: )

So the statement that only female adulterers are stoned is wrong.

3. HaX

Wise Guy

I think he means that an adulterer will only be killed if female, if male, you'll get off scots free.

4. Ex-RoNiN

Capodecina

5. HaX

Wise Guy

I seem to remember reading, that a woman has to cover up, because if she is raped or has an affair out of wedlock, it would be considered her fault for flaunting herself.

AFAIK in situations like rape and adultery, women are more accountable than men.

6. RaiLord

Banned

This is racism, and all that racism is and stands for.

7. HaX

Wise Guy

It isn't Racism, it is the criticism of the way in which a race or nation of people conduct them selves, their culture and their country.

Racism on the other hand is the belief that someone, or a nation is lesser or superior, purely on the basis of their skin colour/ethnicity.

Kilroy on the other hand, is showing his disdain for these people, which isn't based on origin or skin colour, but the behaviour and life-styles of the people he refers to.

8. RaiLord

Banned

He's also talking out of his lower portal. Disgusting from someone who should be seen as a voice of reason :mad:

9. Ex-RoNiN

Capodecina

Definition of racism:

rac·ism Audio pronunciation of racism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
    n.

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
    2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

He is using general terms, rather than specific examples or numbers, hence it is prejudice, hence it is racism because he targets Arabs.

10. Nana

Wise Guy

he is rascist and deserves to be hounded by "pc" people for expressing views which are so blatently offensive and which encourage hatred not understanding.

"thank god for the munificence of the united states"........ lolololol rofl, that is the most absurd thing I have ever read in my life.

Last edited: 8 Jan 2004
  11. UncleBob

Mobster

I've noticed a strange tendency to defend the 'rights' of vile scum like Bin Laden and Abu Hamza to vilify the west in their polemic diatribes - even offering possible insights into why they think in such a fashion, yet should anyone do the opposite the same people invariably condemn the speaker.

Isn't this a form of racism, by inherently claiming that Arabs are too stupid or mentally defective to be held accountable for their opinions yet westeners should of course all know much better?

12. Nana

Wise Guy

vile scum that we trained, employed, gave guns and money to, because he was our bestest buddy because he was fighting the russians................

he had rights when we approved of what he was doing, but as soon as he does something anti-western he has no rights, I notice extreme hypocrasy in the more right wing posters on these boards.

13. Jono

Man of Honour

Well well well. "Good on him!" says I.

14. tolien

Caporegime

The same as we gave the Russians equipment when they were fighting the Nazis.
    The ends justify the means, it would have been far worse if all the countries which had been assisted hadn't been, and the Russians had took control of them :)

15. Nana

Wise Guy

the ends justify the means eh? in this case "the ends" is two aeroplanes flying into the WTC - seem worth it now?

16. tolien

Caporegime

At the time, it meant keeping the Communists back, and the resources which they expended in attacking Afghanistan over a decade most probably contributed considerably to the collapse of Communist Russia which occured.
    So nuclear holocaust, or the continuation of the Cold War, would have been better than September 11th?

17. HaX

Wise Guy

I don't know of any other race which poses a threat to the west engages in the practices outlined in his article, do you? If there were other groups of people who indulged in such practices and Kilroy only mentioned the arabs, then yes that would be racism!

The thing which irritates me most, is that some of these people come over here, and expect their culture to become part of ours, while it is so obviously outdated, evil and flawed!

18. Ex-RoNiN

Capodecina

Hmm, the Soviets were annoyed enough with Cuba, they didn't want another Southern American country leeching off their resources and causing them even more international embarrassment.

In fact, it turns out that all of the US meddling in Latin America in the past 60 yrs (and other countries too, probably) was pointless in terms of fending off the Soviets - because the Soviets were not involved.

19. tolien

Caporegime

Good argument, except Afghanistan isn't in South America :p

20. Harley

Man of Honour

Compared to living under a Soviet regime, in the tender care of the KGB perhaps, hell, yes.