Robo Recall

Soldato
Doesn't this have it's own thread?
Well it does now because it's such an awesome game and deserves one. One of the first VR games I played and still one of the best. Fired it up again last night new system this time with a rift s and playing it with 1.3ss. Not an index or G2 I know but still, I'm still blown away by it all over again.
Gameplay as awesome as ever. Still can't get over how fluent it is.

Soldato
OP
Looks and plays amazingly well on the Valve Index with revive, much better than other Oculus games I've tried.
I can imagine how amazing it is on one of those headsets. Looks superb even on the rift S with the ss cranked up a little. Runs perfectly on my system the way it is though so I'm more then happy. No random frame drops. I haven't looked at other headsets yet because it's easy for my current cpu to get 80fps. 120 I'm not sure about :p

Lone echo was easy for me to get playing.

Still waiting for stormland to go on sale.
Great game to play with a friend.

Soldato
Robo Recall was the first game I played when I got the Touch Controllers. I was blown away by how amazing the game was.

The intro scene still rates as one of my scariest moments in VR. And it's still something I use to scare people new to VR.

Soldato
My teenage daughter started crying after that intro. It really freaked her out. She loved playing the game though.

Glad she recovered enough to play the game!! My brother couldn't handle the tension and had to take the headset off before the Intro ended. His 10 year old son and myself had a good laugh at him :p

But he did play the game and really enjoyed it. Most people seem to love it.

And I am still amazed that they haven't made another one or brought out an expansion for the first one.

Soldato
And I am still amazed that they haven't made another one or brought out an expansion for the first one.

It's incredible that it's still one of the most polished and graphically impressive games even after three years. Like HL Alyx, it spoiled a lot of the other experiences as not much could compare. The only criticism really is it's a bit short.

Soldato
It's incredible that it's still one of the most polished and graphically impressive games even after three years. Like HL Alyx, it spoiled a lot of the other experiences as not much could compare. The only criticism really is it's a bit short.

Yeah. Wish Oculus had took that game forwards as the visuals were stunning. Robo Recall 2 would have been epic.

Back
Top Bottom