Robot Dance

Permabanned
gord said:
Join your local gynasium then, they'll teach you how to do cartwheels, the splits, vaulting and possibly some flips.

If you want to do the awesome roundhouse kicks then you want to join a martial arts club, probably tai kwon do [sp? too late] i know some bboys that do that for fun.

If you want to learn some style, funky body locking and popping, breakdancing, join a crew.

Sigh.

Soldato
KizZ said:
Fanks for that ;) . BTW if anyone else enjoys watching breakdance here one for ya http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EV2oJUsEZA, its quite long so sit back and enjoy :)

Oh man, im not off to bed at all.. that video is awesome! Havnt seen the whole coverage vid, not to mention i thought it would be another of the "popular" breakdancing vids, like the "Scott Wills" <snigger> video.

Cheers.

Permabanned
gord said:
Hehe. I thought there might be another round... im off to bed though now.. game over. :(

Im not try to start anything but you did start it and well I was just trying to explain my post I went abit OTT but you went OTT with the scarasm.

Soldato
cheets64 said:
You dont want to find out. :mad:

oops made a mistake looks like its a 2 on 1 now.

I cant even get back on topic.

My sarchasm actually reaches the centre of the Earth.. but you'll have to go to another thread to find out what would happen if you sat in the middle of the Earth.

Banter all in good taste though, wasnt being offensive or nought. :)

Just want to thank KizZ again for that vid... its freaking awesome! Any ideas of other formats, i want it higher res and not youtubed so i can slow it down etc ;)

Permabanned
I dont mind abit of banter but 3 people ripping into me.

Can anybody find the vid/clip from soccer am allsports show, some guy doing some press ups but his whole body is off the floor. I think they called it the superman? he was black and had a sleeveless black top on.

Last edited:
Soldato
cheets64 said:
I dont mind abit of banter but 3 people ripping into me.

Can anybody find the vid/clip from soccer am allsports show, some guy doing some press ups but his whole body is off the floor. I think they called it the superman? he was black and had a sleeveless black top on.

Hi. I think you might have watched Junior ;). He does stuff like that.

Soldato
cheets64 said:
Yup thats him, awesome upper body strength.

I'd give anything to be able to do that.

Youd have to give up some of your leg and be about 4ft tall. Yes, apparently he does have one leg a bit shorter than the other, and he is short.

A guy from our crew met him at Brighton of all places in some Fayre... :confused: its a strange world.

Associate
gord said:
What crew did you break for? How long? What sort of level did you get to? The Golf GTi advert wasnt mainly him, but he and 2 other bboys did do it, he is a legend.

I never really breaked in a crew. in portsmouth the scenes kinda lame, so only a few of us really tried to get any good.

I was at a pretty decent level, windmills, flares etc. Never got round to getting airflares and that super power stuff.

Used to belong to a gymnastics centre called pitt street in portsmouth just to get flips etc on the soft floors.. We used to go in there once a week n get looks of disgust from the proper gymnasts! :)

A friend of mine, Sasha, was the boy though. Russian guy, who enters comps all round the country. He's pretty good and stupidly built for a small breaker.

Soldato
dantonkin said:
I never really breaked in a crew. in portsmouth the scenes kinda lame, so only a few of us really tried to get any good.

I was at a pretty decent level, windmills, flares etc. Never got round to getting airflares and that super power stuff.

Man, sucks about the scene, but if youve got good breakers around you, you really learn a lot more, i mean flares... that aint bad.

Back
Top Bottom