Rocksmith 2014

Associate
Hey guys.
So, have got a copy of Rocksmith 2014. Used disk but with that no Product Code. Do’h.

Does anyone know where or if possible to get a legit code so I can activate it and install it?

Or if anyone has a code they no longer use if that’s dooable that they want to send me.

Thanks

Associate
Try Steam, that is where I got mine. I also got the USB cable from Amazon, after the dog chewed the original one. It may be worth waiting a week, as Steam Easter Sales may be kicking off then and RS is usually cheap.

Associate
OP
Try Steam, that is where I got mine. I also got the USB cable from Amazon, after the dog chewed the original one. It may be worth waiting a week, as Steam Easter Sales may be kicking off then and RS is usually cheap.

Hey thanks for the reply. I did check on Steam but doesn’t seem to list any for the version I have.

Seems almost impossible to find anywhere that sells a steam key for this Normal 2014 game :(

Associate
Where are you from kh85?

I play Rocksmith 2014 on Steam and the original Rocksmith is also available on Steam.

Like shaggyd said, it's best to wait for a sale, as it's expensive for an old game.

Associate
OP
Where are you from kh85?

I play Rocksmith 2014 on Steam and the original Rocksmith is also available on Steam.

Like shaggyd said, it's best to wait for a sale, as it's expensive for an old game.

Hey!
Appreciate the reply.

I’m from the UK. Was gutted when got the disc and went to install and then asked for a key. Do’h. Do you think they will list a code for The 2014 version non remastered?

Associate
Had a quick Google and "Remastered" seems to be just a patch for 2014, so the same game.

I would say whatever disc you have isn't important. If you buy a Steam key, you would be downloading the whole game through Steam anyway.

I'm not familiar with mmoga, sorry. Nice and cheap though, if it's a safe site.

Associate
OP
Had a quick Google and "Remastered" seems to be just a patch for 2014, so the same game.

I would say whatever disc you have isn't important. If you buy a Steam key, you would be downloading the whole game through Steam anyway.

I'm not familiar with mmoga, sorry. Nice and cheap though, if it's a safe site.

Yeah I see what you’re saying practically buying the game again. I’m not sure of mmoga either.

Anyone got an old code they wanna donate to me? lol

Back
Top Bottom