Ronaldo wants to leave United

Associate
It goes to show just how much effort Ronaldo has gone to to win over the fans this last year. I stand by my comments earlier on that at the time I would have liked to see him go. But full credit to him, he's cleaned up his game to such an extent that no fan in their right mind wouldn't want him as part of their team.

Soldato
lemonkettaz said:
He hadnt been that good... but at the end of the day he is still young... he still has a lot to learn still in terms of experience.
He'll only get better as well imo.

I think it shows great character for him to have turned people's views on him around in a short amount of time.

Don't get me wrong I'll never forget the England/Portugal incident, but credit to him all the same.

Soldato
Tommy D said:
Indeed. A lot of Man Utd fans will have eaten their words this season ;)

True, and the majority here in this forum have defended him season long and made no secret of praising him for turning it around.

Soldato
lemonkettaz said:
Yeh, but it shows how fickle football fans can be

Also true, a lot of Newcastle fans were against the idea of Big Sam being manager, but now they are spreading his cheeks and kissing his ring, all this before even playing a game. :p

Soldato
I dont think Chelsea stand a chance this season against Man Utd...

Im not sure why... Especially when you look at the players they have both got and have both brought in...

Man Utd have the potential to be electrifying this season.. I just cant see Chelsea being that strong attacking...

Probably why ive predicted Man Utd and Liverpool being the top 2 this year..

CONTROVERSIAL.. but we will see

Soldato
Linoge said:
Also true, a lot of Newcastle fans were against the idea of Big Sam being manager, but now they are spreading his cheeks and kissing his ring, all this before even playing a game. :p

Hmmm.. 70/30 in favour of him at first.

I think its probably gone up to 85/15 for now :)

Soldato
Linoge said:

Hmmm.. 70/30 in favour of him at first.

I think its probably gone up to 85/15 for now :)

Permabanned
lemonkettaz said:
I dont think Chelsea stand a chance this season against Man Utd...

Im not sure why... Especially when you look at the players they have both got and have both brought in...

Man Utd have the potential to be electrifying this season.. I just cant see Chelsea being that strong attacking...

Probably why ive predicted Man Utd and Liverpool being the top 2 this year..

CONTROVERSIAL.. but we will see

I agree. Utd and Liverpool one and two this season. I can't see Chelsea doing it. Arsenal and spurs are out of the frame, so unless Sunderland have a blinding season, there really isn't any other team that can challenge.

CONTROVERSIAL !! LOL

Back
Top Bottom