Rosicky having medical at Arsenal

Soldato
atpbx said:
He is so great Dortmund are taking an 11 million pound loss and selling him on??

That doesnt happen very often.

No Dortmund need the money fast as they are virtually bankrupt, they had agreed a fee with Atletico Madrid and he was set to move there in the summer, however they failed to pay, so Dortmund offered him back to the clubs interested in him.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Hmm watching those videos rosicky reminds me of overmars a bit. Was funny seeing rosicky storming past ol' lee dixon lol.

Permabanned
atpbx said:
He is so great Dortmund are taking an 11 million pound loss and selling him on??

They are in HUGE debt.....................

Royality said:
hope Hleb learns how to play through balls and shoot also. He's crap at those. :p

Erm, his through balls have been brilliant all season.. more often than not poor finishing has cost him an assist. In the Liverpool game at Highbury alone Hleb could have head 3-4 assists if not for dreadful finishing.

And I don't know how you can judge his shooting when he has taken precisely 7-8 shots all season! (Of which 3 goals have come which isn't bad) :D Unless of couse you meant how much he actually shoots, then I'd agree, he needs to shoot more although he has been trying for goal a lot more recently.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think we will see a different side to Hleb next season - remember Pires in his first season - although Helb started better than him theres a lot more to come from him!

+44

Soldato
atpbx said:

He had a min release fee in his contract that let him leave if anyone offered about £6.8 million for him.

So he is not cheap because he is rubbish. Just another Wenger bargain. :D

Back
Top Bottom