Routing advice

Associate

Afternoon

Just finished re doing my system, Added a EK Res and a 980TI, As I don't have a waterblock for my graphics card yet I'm a bit stuck on where to route the long pipe that comes out of my board and back to the res,

How I have it atm in my opinion looks a bit ugly and too long although my Hulkster pop is doing a good job of holding it up for the time being,

The res was a pain to mount in the front of my 750D case too, I may have to drill a few holes when I come to re tube in future.

I'm not sure what connectors are available to me to try tidy it up and make it look better ? Once I re do it I can move the T piece and put it somewhere a bit more discreet I guess, only the second time I've attempted anything like this.

Thanks a lot!

f5o11ewxl

Last edited:
Associate
You should go from Pump/res>radiator>Mobo block(in the left hand side and out the right)>cpu>pump /res

Use a 45 or regular compression instead of a 90 out of the cpu to get clearance over your ram and move your T fitting to the pump/res for draining port

Associate
OP
Thanks for the reply,

Sounds perfect! I'll do just that when I come to re tube then, I'll order the piece you mentioned,

Do you think doing the way you suggested would have any dramatic effect in temps or would they be so small it's not even worth thinking about it ?

Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom