RPG Recommendations (9yr old)

Associate
I'm looking for any recommendations for a RPG games for a 9 year old. We've tried Hero Kids which was OK so looking for something with a similar level of complexity but maybe out of a box with plastic characters etc. Any ideas welcome!

Thanks

Soldato
Stuffed Fables
Mice and Mystics

Unless you are after something more like DnD in which case i would say a rulebook and writing your own adventure tailored to the party

Soldato
I'm looking for any recommendations for a RPG games for a 9 year old. We've tried Hero Kids which was OK so looking for something with a similar level of complexity but maybe out of a box with plastic characters etc. Any ideas welcome!

Thanks

We just jumped into DnD with the kids and they got to grips with it without too much hassle, I have to do a little more hand holding than I would with a normal group but it still works out without any bother and they have a load of fun.

We are playing LMoP with my wife as a dwarf cleric, my daughter a halfling rogue and my son is a human warrior. I run an elf mage as a "help" on the side of DM'ing but it is a minor character just to give the odd assistance if things go too pear shaped.

The kids are 8 and 6.

Back
Top Bottom