RS or NSR...

Soldato
OP
Lopéz said:
jump up and down on the seat really hard until it fired.

lol you must have been wondering what he was up to all those times.

Anyway about my other thread thats been deleted.... i wasnt tryint to advertise it i was just showing people that i done something about my humber.
im not sure if anyone remembers the old thread about what to do with my humber, well just a report of whats happend.
sorry didnt mean to bleach the rules

Associate
Lopéz said:
When I was little my Dad had a Matchless G12 that he used to ride to work.
Every day I'd watch him start it up - and for years I assumed there was a starting button under the seat, because from what I could see he just used to jump up and down on the seat really hard until it fired.

I couldn't see the kickstart he was shoving down on over the other side of the bike :o

Their not that hard to kick, we've got a pretty wide range of bikes, a lot of post-war bikes but still a broad selection. All lovely in wierd ways :)

And shimmy watch out on the NSR125 and RS125 loyalties, both will do you adequately, they are just slightly different takes on a similar concept.

Soldato
I am thinking you are on you Provisional and CBT mate? If so then you wil need to be restricted to 15bhp now unless you are planning on de restricting the RS or NSR then you may as well get a 4 poke 125 for a bit. I had the CBR (its for sale still :p) and had no problems at all for 7000 fantastic miles, obviously looking back on it now I was stupid to think it had any power at all but it was perfect for what I wanted it to do. No problems with getting stopped by the police (unless you were speeding of course, oh, and my race system did attract attention somethimes :D )

Is this 125 for learning on ready for your proper test? I cant remember from your previous threads.

Soldato
OP
lukechad said:
I am thinking you are on you Provisional and CBT mate? If so then you wil need to be restricted to 15bhp now unless you are planning on de restricting the RS or NSR then you may as well get a 4 poke 125 for a bit. I had the CBR (its for sale still :p) and had no problems at all for 7000 fantastic miles, obviously looking back on it now I was stupid to think it had any power at all but it was perfect for what I wanted it to do. No problems with getting stopped by the police (unless you were speeding of course, oh, and my race system did attract attention somethimes :D )

Is this 125 for learning on ready for your proper test? I cant remember from your previous threads.

Yeah i just got CBT done. its already been a year and a bit since i got it.
Will have to be quick on my moves with my theory and the actuall test. (got till nov this year)
My mate has a CBR and i like it but i want to go for a 2 stroke for some reason. well 2 stroke or the honda XR125L.

Associate
Lopéz said:
They are when they're knackered :D
Pfft you wimp!

I've started 500 singles kickstarting and they can be pretty hard the rest have all been twins or larger making them easy to kick, but a large 500 single? Easy!

Back
Top Bottom