• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX HW MODs any1?

Associate
I own a 2080Ti FTW3 and was looking to do a simple mod to increase my voltage by a small margin to be able to use my GPU's full power limit (dont usually reach it ATM) any1 got any info on what mods people have tried and how?

Just found this: https://www.overclock.net/forum/69-nvidia/1714864-2080-ti-working-shunt-mod.html

Only info i have right now is the BZ vids on modding the UP95 for full voltage and LLC control; but that's going a little farther than i'm willing to right now (especially considering AFAIK its untested).

Was wondering if we could consolidate info for other RTX owners; i know i've seen one post about a user having performed a shunt mod here but there weren't many details....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom