Rugby union?

Soldato
Looking at the reply of that first try, think it's actually an even worse decision than the second one... The whole England team was stood under the posts having just been told they have time to talk and Wales just were just allowed to kick off. Referee having a shocker.

Soldato
Yeh having seen more replays I'm happy to concede on that second try, still looked dodgy as hell though and the lack of authority in the way the officials handled it made it sound like they weren't overly sure! After the precedence of the first try it looked even worse!
Good come back for the rest of the first half, a shame England have come out and basically given away a try minutes into the second half. They're their own worse enemy at the moment. Farrell really needs to sort out his penalty kicking too.

Soldato
The first try was due to terrible referring. How could he just blow the whistle and wave play on without giving the English players a chance to get back into positions is beyond me. The trainers were still on the pitch handing out water to the players in the huddle.

It was extremely smart play by Biggar, even if it was a bit unsportsman like!!

But, the second Welsh try was fine. It just looked bad, but, the referee had to allow it as it didn't break any of the rules. There was no knock on.

The Welsh really finished the first half very poorly. But are looking good again.

Caporegime
More ill discipline from England. This had hampered us now since the last WC. Get a ****ing grip Jones, team has to do better.

I've mentioned it before but there's a lack of discipline for the top players in the premiership. Coming in from the side, high tackles, knock-ons and offside all frequently going unpunished. This of course is going to translate in to the international game. They need to sort it at home first.

Soldato
Awful game....we deserve to lose with all the brainless penalties.

Could well end up with only the one win this year. That'll be the end of EJ.

Back
Top Bottom