RX-Modulus (Completely Modular Mouse) In Development

Associate
Hello.

For the last 3 years I have been slowly developing this mouse (Code name: RX-Modulus). I've been though many reviews and start-overs but now I believe I've ended up on the right track. This mouse finally has the capability to be freely changed, fixed and upgraded suit the user. I'm now ready to show this to the great community for feedback which can help me develop this further.

RX-Modulus is an opensource fully modular computer mouse that strives to innovate and empower users and the community to have better than what currently available to purchase. No more do you 'have to get used to' a mouse. RX-modulus allows the user to fully customise their mouse to suit them. The module system allows for different mouse configurations and end user experiences. All modules can be upgraded when required or changed to suit the users budget.

A full breakdown, explanation and features can be found here: https://hackaday.io/project/171196-r...-modular-mouse

This project is currently running for the 2020 Hackaday Contest so if you like this project and wish to support us it would be great if you could press and 'like' button on the project page on Hackaday. The more likes we receive the more funding available to bring to project to the world.

Thank you for your time.:D

Back
Top Bottom