• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ryzen 5900x - In stock order query?

Associate
Morning guys and girls,

Sorry if this is considered spam but I’ve tried to get through via phone with no luck. On hold for hours and then just drops out. I ordered a 5900x on 5th Jan when it had an “in stock” status. Shortly after the order, the item went into a “pre order” status. Did I order one that was in stock or a pre order? It says the order is placed but item not yet shipped?

Can anyone on here offer any assistance?

Many thanks

Last edited:
Soldato
Morning guys and girls,

Sorry if this is considered spam but I’ve tried to get through via phone with no luck. On hold for hours and then just drops out. I ordered a 5900x on 5th Jan when it had an “in stock” status. Shortly after the order, the item went into a “pre order” status. Did I order one that was in stock or a pre order? It says the order is placed but item not yet shipped?

Many thanks
Hi there's a customer support part to the forum near the top ask in there they'll get back to you as soon as they can mate also they're very busy at mo due to covid restrictions link below for you
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/community/ocuk-customer-service.116/

Soldato
Morning guys and girls,

Many thanks

not exactly an answer to your question but just an FYI.

At the moment there is a 5 day delay on getting orders sent out due to COVID 19 and the restrictions it brings in (2 Meter distance etc) and due to how busy they all are.

I ordered an in stock 3600 on the 1st of Jan and its only just been processed last night at 7pm. I am guessing with it being Friday it will be here Monday as DPD will pick it up today from OcUK.

As mentioned, post in the customer service section of the forum and someone can get back to you

Associate
not exactly an answer to your question but just an FYI.

At the moment there is a 5 day delay on getting orders sent out due to COVID 19 and the restrictions it brings in (2 Meter distance etc) and due to how busy they all are.

I ordered an in stock 3600 on the 1st of Jan and its only just been processed last night at 7pm. I am guessing with it being Friday it will be here Monday as DPD will pick it up today from OcUK.

As mentioned, post in the customer service section of the forum and someone can get back to you

Yes I ordered a in stock CPU on Sunday and it's still yet to be dispatched, delays are understandable but would have been better if they had some kind of warning message when ordering.

Soldato
Yes I ordered a in stock CPU on Sunday and it's still yet to be dispatched, delays are understandable but would have been better if they had some kind of warning message when ordering.

Before you pay there is a shipping section that has an ETA of 1 to 5 days

Associate
Morning guys and girls,

Many thanks
Just wanted to chip in, I ordered an 'in stock' 5900x and was unsure when the item status changed to 'pre-order' - same sequence of events as you describe basically.

I have just had my shipping confirmation and it will be delivered to me this Monday. Hope this helps!

Associate
Before you pay there is a shipping section that has an ETA of 1 to 5 days

Really easy thing to miss and it's saying 1-3 days for me at the moment for a new order. The eta of 1-5 days is past for me now as well, kind of frustrating for me since I cancelled my AMD order to buy a in stock Intel CPU since I was sick of waiting for it.

Back
Top Bottom