Sacked for kicking the head off a snowman...

Soldato
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13904783/binman-sacked-kung-fu-kicked-snowman-melt-petition-aigned/

So I saw this and didnt know whether to laugh or ...well... laugh?

Binman dude executes horrific kung fu roundhouse (lol) to the head of a snowman. Parents post video which goes viral and he ends up losing his job.

Upon being interviewed he comes out with gems such as:
I didn't really have any other reason for kicking it. I saw it melting so I thought I'd kick it.

I'm the snowman killer, aren't I?

It's a hard time. It's a pandemic, innit.

I'm going to be a dad now. I've lost my job, ******* over a snowman. I have a family to feed.

Seems like a proper stand up guy! :D

Seriously though, does someone deserve to lose a job for kicking snow?
WSYGD?

Permabanned
A joke (not as if he did it in front of the kids) and if you seen the photo of the family last week you would see they were fat chavs.

Soldato
PMSL at the photo of the 'upset' kid with the carefully reconstructed dead snowman at his feet

Edit - comment from the previous article:

The family said Joseph usually loves watching the binmen, but is too upset now to do so

Jesus christ :D

Soldato
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13904783/binman-sacked-kung-fu-kicked-snowman-melt-petition-aigned/

So I saw this and didnt know whether to laugh or ...well... laugh?

Binman dude executes horrific kung fu roundhouse (lol) to the head of a snowman. Parents post video which goes viral and he ends up losing his job.

Upon being interviewed he comes out with gems such as:

Seems like a proper stand up guy! :D

Seriously though, does someone deserve to lose a job for kicking snow?
WSYGD?

At least it wasn't ISIS style, I suppose.

Soldato
Dude's a moron but his initial firing was massive over-kill and very probably forced due to the bad PR whereas a simple warning from his boss (don't do it again) and the councils apology to the family would have been enough. Now he's been given his job back that should hopefully be the end of it.

Caporegime
Possibly a bit thoughtless (re the kids who made it)...but really it is a bit stupid to have sacked him over it. It's a bit of clumped up ice that was melting anyway. Massive overreaction and reasonably he should have just been told not to do it again.

Caporegime
Idiot's clearly got anger issues. I wouldn't mind did he not have a criminal record for assault but if he's going to lose his temper over a snowman blocking his path, what's to say he wouldn't lose his temper over a child or pensioner blocking his path?

Not really sure what the appearance of the kid or his family have to do anything?

Last edited:
Soldato
The guy is a scumbag by the looks of his history. Regardless, it seems like an overreaction if the snowman incident was the sole cause of him losing his job.

Top quality trash news, though.

Soldato
"Joseph Taylor, three, was distraught after his snowman was decapitated by a yob binman" :p

Its a pretty dumb pointless thing to do for an 'adult' but not exactly worthy of losing a job over.
I always thought bin people were too busy to do stuff like this, all the staff around me are running around like the bins are about to explode if they don't collect them quick enough.

Soldato
He's obviously a wrong'un with previous convictions who thinks it's OK to go round doing stuff like this. Just why would you!

Also the fact that he's a temp agency worker shows he's the type of guy who can't hold down a permanent job.

Caporegime
PMSL at the photo of the 'upset' kid with the carefully reconstructed dead snowman at his feet

Edit - comment from the previous article:
The family said Joseph usually loves watching the binmen, but is too upset now to do so

Jesus christ :D
Future Labour party MP in 20 years or so. Give him a couple more years of being shocked, appalled and traumatised by the tiniest thing, and he'll fit right in.

Back
Top Bottom