1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

safemoon ?

Discussion in 'Crypto Currency & Mining' started by wattsy, 18 Apr 2021.

1. Minusorange

Soldato

Is there somewhere we can read/watch this ama ?

2. Flack88

Wise Guy

A guess would be Telegram.

3. inferno

Wise Guy

4. Rex-Kramer

Wise Guy

Wonder if he timed the dip this time? Probably.

For once, I did, so I have made more than enough to cover all my **** coins on a free ride and pocket a very tidy sum.

How does it go? Haha or something?

5. inferno

Wise Guy

It's just a ponzi scheme! You can make money from it though!

6. McPhee

Soldato

When The Sun and The Express are shilling a coin, it must be bad news. Seen articles pop up from both in the past 24 hours basically about Doge Day and Doge's rise over the past week, but mentioning Safemoon in the title as the "next Doge" (or words to that effect).

7. illuz

Mobster

I told you I never owned safemoon. Salty man.

8. Rex-Kramer

Wise Guy

Who said anything about safe moon? I said the dip. That’s the whole market.

I note “your friend” sold at the low this morning. Yep righto.

9. wattsy

Gangster

I got scare and sold my safemoon when news of rug pull came out and invested it in bonfire. Starting to think i made a mistake should of rode it out.

10. radderfire

Mobster

If there are any new investors out there that want to buy their first cryptocurrency, then the less capital you have, the less risk you should be taking, i.e. you should be looking at estalished coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum for your first buy, rather than an extreme risk like Safemoon, which is likely a scam with a significant chance of 100% loss.

11. illuz

Mobster

lol.

[​IMG]

Proof enough? Why so salty... Sounds like a man who's losing money. Sitting pretty here :)

12. wattsy

Gangster

If you think bonfire is a good coin
    have a look at this

https://eclipsetoken.org/

https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x375483cfa7fc18f6b455e005d835a8335fbdbb1f

Its only 12 days old and already hit over $113,592,856 market cap

Before you guys say its a **** coin i know it is, just trying to raise some money quick to invest in better coins.

13. Telecaster

Soldato

All these **** coins, plus most notably DOGE are going to wreck this for everyone. Once a load of meme kids from the cult of Elon have lost their life savings and go crying all over social media, regulation will be inevitable I reckon.

14. wattsy

Gangster

They are already on their way, can’t have normal people making lots of money. Only the rich are allowed to do that .

15. Jay85

Soldato

Still holding, gonna ride this out for a few months and see where it goes. If its gone its gone :cry:, just another one of life's games.

16. radderfire

Mobster

The less capital you have, the more careful you should be, and the less risky investments you should be choosing. If you buy a scam coin in an attempt to "raise some money quick", you are giving yourself the chance to get REKT.

17. illuz

Mobster

this right here.

If you wollap 5k into something and it's 80% of your portfolio... Well. There's a few things.

1. You are gambling too much of your stack.
    2. You are going to be heavily emotional around this trade.
    3. Pain is going to ensue. You want to win it big. You will on paper, but you won't take the money and watch it dwindle back to nothing, probably even a loss. (See: Jay85, sorry mate. It's just the cycle)

If that 5k is like 2% of your holdings, well ******* yolo, who cares if it goes to nothing. And if you've built up so that the 5k is only 2% of your holdings, well, you're probably gonna take the money when it shows.

Take. The. Money when it comes to Altcoins.

If there was a table on the street that appeared once every 4 years for 2 hours only, that was split in two. On the left side was a locked box with 100k GBP inside of it. On the right is an open box that said "Put 5k GBP inside to unlock box on the left" - You'd do it wouldn't you? Very few do it in alts when the wall of money hits their alt and it balloons.

18. Flack88

Wise Guy

I once joined a group on Facebook and lasted about 5 mins, every other post was constant ****coin shilling. Even when there was a post about a genuine project / coin it instantly descended into more ****coin shilling. People saying they had $10K to invest and what to put it on, people instantly saying Safemoon or some other 'safe' BS. If you honestly have $10k and are asking what coin to put it on maybe asking on FB is not the best place :cry:

19. psykix

Gangster

Something weird going on with BogeCoin.. price just plummeted, but all the trades seem to be duplicated looking at BoggedFinance - they are listed once on PcSV1 and again on PcSV2.

I'm new to PancakeSwap, so I'm not too au fait with it all, but do know there were issues buying during the migration to V2 and they were providing a link to buy coins through V1.

20. Josey Wales

Gangster

I made 24x on safemoon as I got in early.
    If you would have put $1k into safemars in mid March you would have come out a millionaire. I missed that one though