Saints Row IV

Soldato
I quite liked SR 3 :( It's total "out there" was something different and I enjoyed it more than I did 1 or 2.

That said I will hold off until this gets much cheaper and most likely on the PC (steam sales for the win !)

Soldato
I think SR2 was the best, SR3 went overboard but strangely enjoyed it more than I thought I was going to... SR4... that just looks like too much for me. I think I'll probably skip this one, what with GTA5, the X1 and a bunch of other games I need to get through, this will fall through the gaps and I wont be too bothered.

Associate
I'm also waiting for it to be cheap on PC. Watched a few reviews and it just doesn't seem worth paying release day prices but it still looks fun to play.

Soldato
Loves SR 2 and SR 3, however this game is just crap.

Poor story, Poor graphics, and everything else just rehashed from SR 3.

Don't waste your money guys.

Hmm that's the impression i've got.

SR:2 was awesome - loved it

SR:3 got even sillier, but it was still funny and enjoyable

SR:4 looks like it's crossing the border between funny and stupid/lame. Plus wasn't it originally planned as DLC for 3? I would have been more likely to buy if it was released as that, for around £15 or so... not a standalone game.

Associate
Been watching the mrs play this game, and shes loving it a lot. I have noticed that the map used is extremely similar if not the same with added assets, i remember seeing placed on the map that looked exactly the same in the third, but obviously without the ominous feel.

the mrs is at 27% complete atm and ive just started with 11%. the writing is great, loving zinyak's lines hes hell good!

Back
Top Bottom