1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saints Row IV

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by ScarySquirrel, 27 Jun 2013.

1. moody

Wise Guy

Enjoying it but can't help but think this should have cost £15-20 as DLC.

2. Haly

Woman of Honour

I'm enjoying it, but I still much prefer SR3. Feels perfect for just messing around though.

3. HTMLHugo

Wise Guy

Spent about 10 hours on this over the long weekend 26% through.

Loving it, many many super hero games could learn a lot from the mechanics in this even though its basically what crackdown 2 should have been. Perhaps as ive always been a SR fan since the 1st one im a bit more lenient on it but ive had buckets of fun with it.

I think its going to keep me occupied until GTA5 comes out.

I only paid £27 quid for it which is a bonus.

Last edited: 26 Aug 2013
  4. ash_91

Hitman

Anyone know where the final 2 vechiel mayhem mission are? Done 2 tank and 2 UFO but cannot find the final 2 to unlock monster trucks

5. jpm

Wise Guy

Don't know sorry but did you have terrible slow down on any of the UFO Mayhem missions? I did and it nearly became unplayable.

Don't know whether it was part of the game because the simulation glitches you see about the place lol.

360 btw.

6. ash_91

Hitman

Hi yes I did have terrible slow down. They unlocked after the next mission I did :D

7. AndrewD

Gangster

One of my favourite games since Mass Effect and Fallout 3. Just had so much fun with the game with the sound track and the jokes. Just an awesome, fun time!

Spoilers (minor)...

Boss and Pierce singing along to Paula Abdul was quality lol!

8. HTMLHugo

Wise Guy

liked it when zinyak joined in too lol.

9. AndrewD

Gangster

lol yeah just being a troll :)

10. Snot man

Hitman

Loved this game, got the platinum trophy the other day! Bold claim but - I'll be surprised if I have as much fun with GTA V as I did with this.

11. johnbeards

Associate

which do you think is better 3 or 4?

12. Snot man

Hitman

Erm, tough one. Preferred the enemies in 3 for when you just wanted to blow stuff up as the wardens can get annoying after a while. The guns are more fun in 4. The main story missions in 3 are a bit better... it's a close call, I'd say I like them both pretty much equally for different things. Definitely worth playing them both!

13. biron_w

Sgarrista

This is the most fun game I've played in a long time. Can get repetitive but it's so funny and mental that it doesn't bother me.

14. JonnyGeee

Wise Guy

Picked this up for a weeks rental from blockbuster. Really glad I didn't buy it, 20% through and it hasn't got much better. Shame as I liked the saints series