Samsung 49'' inch monitor (CRG9) release date 22 April and cost about 1.400£

Associate
Anyone know if this will work with a new MacBook Pro at the full resolution. Looking at reviews of the Phillips 49 inch at this resolution people seem to state that it doesn’t work with the MacBook at full resolution. Also checking the Apple site they seem to suggest a max resolutions available of 4096*2160.

I was hoping to use this with my MacBook and also my gaming Windows PC, so would be disappointing if the MacBook doesn’t support it.

Associate
OP
So someone from Sweden just got his monitor yesterday and he says that the next batch should come next week.

When do Overclockers UK got their hand on this monitor? Any news from Samsung?

OcUK Staff
So someone from Sweden just got his monitor yesterday and he says that the next batch should come next week.

When do Overclockers UK got their hand on this monitor? Any news from Samsung?

They told me they are finalising the distributor allocations earlier this week. Shouldn't be long. Will ask the distributor if they have any clearer idea and get back if there is any other update.

If you haven't got a pre-order on then get one on, we haven't got many of our allocation left!

Samsung C49RG90SSU 49" 5120x1440 VA FreeSync 2 120Hz QLED 32:9 Curved Gaming Monitor @ £1,249.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Sams...LED-32-9-Curved-Gaming-Monitor-MO-23U-SA.html

5120x1440 Display Resolution, 49" Screen Size, HDR 1000, 4ms Response Time, FreeSync 2, 120Hz Refresh Rate, Height Adjust, HDMI, DP

Only £1,249.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Imy

Imy

Soldato
Mine arrived half an hour ago. Going to be setting it up at lunchtime.

As you can imagine, the box is quite big and a little cumbersome to move around. Mine looked like it had previously been opened and then re-taped shut but the secondary tape was Samsung branded so perhaps done at distributor to put accessories in. The Samsung tape was weak and came off during delivery.

Associate
Mine arrived half an hour ago. Going to be setting it up at lunchtime.

As you can imagine, the box is quite big and a little cumbersome to move around. Mine looked like it had previously been opened and then re-taped shut but the secondary tape was Samsung branded so perhaps done at distributor to put accessories in. The Samsung tape was weak and came off during delivery.

Congratulations

Will expect a comprehensive review and pictures once you’ve got it up and running. :)

Imy

Imy

Soldato
Can't actually connect it to my main PC yet as the graphics card won't drive it. I was going to order the Sapphire Vega 64 Nitro+ yesterday when the monitor dispatched but the deal expired when I refreshed the page.

So at the moment, am limited to trying it with a couple laptops on my dining table. Will try to take photos but haven't a clue about how to review a monitor.

Associate
Can't actually connect it to my main PC yet as the graphics card won't drive it. I was going to order the Sapphire Vega 64 Nitro+ yesterday when the monitor dispatched but the deal expired when I refreshed the page.

So at the moment, am limited to trying it with a couple laptops on my dining table. Will try to take photos but haven't a clue about how to review a monitor.

Try Radeon VII instead.

Please, tell us the number of dimming zones, when you get acquainted with the monitor.

Back
Top Bottom