** SAMSUNG G7 PRE-ORDER PRICE DROP PROMO **

OcUK Staff
OP
Any idea of when are these supposed to land next week? I heard Tuesday somewhere, is that true @NikTheSHNIK?

I wouldn't try and pin down a day in these times.

The week's I've put are as tight as I want to hazard.

ETA's are that, estimated and may be beaten or slip.

I know everyone is excited but they are on their way, so you'll just have to be patient...

giphy.gif

If I get any info I'll post here, in the meantime thanks for everyone's patience :)

Soldato
Linus on tech tips has said he’s impressed with this. He did disclose it was sponsored tho. But his reviews are normally pretty good.
I saw that, I wouldn’t describe it as a review though, it was really just a quick feature run though on their unboxing channel. But as you say it did give a bit of confidence to the quality.

He suggested a full review was coming though.

Associate
Any update on the G7 27" being in stock @NikTheSHNIK? I spoke to someone on the helpline and they said a small amount of G9 had arrived but no G7.
I know the 32" are expected at the end of the month. But the 27" are supposed to be expected soon. Thanks.

OcUK Staff
OP
Any update on the G7 27" being in stock @NikTheSHNIK? I spoke to someone on the helpline and they said a small amount of G9 had arrived but no G7.
I know the 32" are expected at the end of the month. But the 27" are supposed to be expected soon. Thanks.

There has been a delay with our 27" and 32" model orders.

I have no further update as to when we expect to be able to ship them out to you guys.

As soon as I have any further information I can share I'll post here.

Associate
We're still a little short on world peace, sadly, but any updates on shipping for the 27" G7? Mine was a late order so not likely covered by the first batches, but would be good to know if they're coming in and being shipped out.

Maybe should've tagged @NikTheSHNIK in this... oops.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi there has been some talk about the G9 having hardware issues and being recalled or delayed from being sent out.
can you confirm if the G7 has been affected by this?

Sources:
phonemantra.com
reddit.com

P.S. i have the G7 32" model on order hence my interest :cool:

there’s no recalls on the g7 but they also suffer flickering issues so could be a recall in the future we won’t know will nvidia release there drivers for the g7

Back
Top Bottom