** SAMSUNG G7 PRE-ORDER PRICE DROP PROMO **

Associate
It's a little annoying seeing a certain well known online retailer having stock in of both sizes at regular price, available for delivery Saturday, when OCUK is still waiting on stock and behind fulfilling preorders.

Associate
The delivery estimates for the very large well known online retailer which did have both the 27" and the 32" available for next day delivery at the weekend has now slipped, as they've sold whatever stock they did have. Now it's saying August 18th - September 20th for both sizes, so it's going to be a long wait!

Associate
Mine was ordered early July, so given how long it's taken for some of you to get yours shipped, I'd be surprised if mine is shipped before September.

Seeing reports from the other thread that those who ordered also in early July, but before me, have been told they've missed out on the stock that OCUK received this week and so are not expected to get their's shipped until the next stock arrival due on 3rd August. So based on OCUK only receiving what must be small shipments, and only once a week, I think my estimate of September is looking pretty good right now. Sadly.

Last edited:
Associate
I've just had the email saying my pre-order for a 27" G7 has been shipped. That's great. Now I just need to hope I get lucky and have no quality issues, but this seems unlikely. I'm 99% certain at this rate to have at least 1 dead/stuck pixel in a central part of the screen, as it sounds like quality control from Samsung on these has been awful.

Associate
I ordered my 32" on the 16'th July and so far no dice on shipping. I am hoping to get it soon! Glad to hear some other people are getting theirs at least. That means they are rolling in slowly and progress is being made.

Associate
Well my 27" G7 finally arrived today. I've assembled it (only breaking 3 of the stupidly fragile plastic lugs on the different covers that go on the back) and I'm now trying to fit it on my desk neatly between my 2 remaining 24" 1080P panels. As predicted, it is larger than I was expecting, I think if I had swapped for the 32" it would have been far too big!

Now to find out if the panel is good or if there are any issues. Wish me luck!

Associate
Been using my 27" for a week or so now and other than the initial wrestle to get it into place (so glad i didn't go for the 32") i'm loving it. Brighter and sharper than anything i've used before (seriously moving a page to my backup screen shows me how low quality i was putting up with before) and other than the fact i think i'm getting a Tan due to the heat it gives off its great :D lol

Back
Top Bottom