*** Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G Thread***

Permabanned
OP
Go for it, the inner screen is just glorious.

20200928-080736.jpg

Soldato
I had the exynos Note 20 Ultra for a couple of weeks and the battery on the Fold is noticeably better.

In his review of the Fold 2, MKBHD observed that he was using the much-improved outer screen so much that it reduced the time he was viewing the more battery-intensive inner screen and thereby extended the apparent battery life of the device.

Associate
In his review of the Fold 2, MKBHD observed that he was using the much-improved outer screen so much that it reduced the time he was viewing the more battery-intensive inner screen and thereby extended the apparent battery life of the device.
I think the battery life is better anyway due to the 865+ Vs exynos

Permabanned
OP
Using the inner screen for web browsing and social media you lose about 10% an hour.

Yes it has the same fast charging as the Note 20 Ultra.

Soldato
10% per hour is sort of the holy grail for me when it comes to battery life.

10% per hour would give 10 hours screen on time and I definitely don't get that. I'm running 120hz and almost 100% inner screen usage and I don't find battery that great, 4 hours SoT if I'm lucky. I've switched on 'Adaptive power saving' to see if that makes a difference.

Permabanned
OP
Anyone else having a problem with calls or bluetooth quality? It is fine when the phone is on my desk but as soon as I pick the phone up it causes interference on a call :(

Soldato
Anyone else having a problem with calls or bluetooth quality? It is fine when the phone is on my desk but as soon as I pick the phone up it causes interference on a call :(

Nothing concrete, had one call that I actually thought to myself, ' this reception is ****' but then again it could have been down to bad reception or an issue at the other end.

I'll let you know If it repeats.

Back
Top Bottom