Samurize Scripts

Soldato
Hi,

Make sure you got samurize in c:\Program Files\Samurize

You'll need to make sure you got MBM running for the temps etc. Username, uptime etc need modding to use your computer name. Mail needs to be filled in by you, hotmail you need to be logged into hotmail with IE (not just MSN). news should work of its own accord. Weather needs your city code. Instructions for most the scripts are available if you open them with notepad.

Cheers

Associate
:)

got the pc specs working, although i am having trouble installing the UKTV.vbs , i got the files and icons etc, just not sure what to add into the config :confused: anyone help?

Cheers

Soldato
Hi,

OK kids here's the latest offering

MTA99desktop2.jpg

What do you think of the TV listings - i'm not totally happy with it - doesn't quite fit in properly.

I also need a kewl TV icon to put up there too. I've emailed Foood and he's too busy to do requests, so has anyone seen any funky TV png icons?

A big thanks to Andy for modding the Coolmon TV scripts, helping me mod them further and hosting the file - Thanks Dude!! :D

Cheers

Last edited:
Soldato
I spent about 2 hours trying to get various things to work but in the end just gave up with a really bad headache.

:(

MTA99 - Any chance you could send or host the latest edit you've done above with the TV listings

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Ok, the problem with starting on someone elses config is that you have a whole load of problems to do with where people put their scripts and what scripts they have!

In some cases, its easier starting from scratch as its really quite easy to set-up, it might take a bit longer, but your understanding of how the scripts work etc will be much better because of it.

Soldato
Originally posted by Jake
well, i've now given up, gone, end of story for me

It's not easy m8

I have a Computer Science Degree and am struggling to get to grips with it.
I can edit / use other people’s setups easily enough but creating my own seems impossible.

Associate
OK - I've taken out all the bits I didn't really need and re-designed the layout of what was left. Also added the infamous TV Guide. It still needs touching up a bit, and an icon for the TV guide, but other wise here is my latest desktop...

screen04.jpg

Andy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom