Samurize Scripts

Permabanned
I had the same problem with a lack of updating even though the script was d/l the web page. In my case the cause was the script writing the text file and saving it in what appeared to be a random position eg Win\sys, root, samurize\scripts etc so if a search of your HD reveals multiple copies at different locations then change the line that rights the file to:
Code:
Set f=fs.CreateTextFile("c:\Program files\Samurize\UKTV.txt",true)
(path may vary depending on where you pointed the text meters)

Caporegime
right more or less have mine sorted...just a few tweaks to be done etc etc...

trying to find some icons...the 3 i need/want are an amd xp icon, ati radeon 9800 pro icon and an intel p4 icon...

can anyone help...or if anyone has these icons if they can email them to me or tell me where to find them...

Ta

Caporegime
Originally posted by theredguy
The_Spawn im at my mates atm but when i get home ill mail you an amd xp png mate.

cheers theredguy..mucho appreciated...:D

now anyone got a ati radeon 9800 pro icon png??..or where i can find a good one...tried the ati site...but didnt see anything i really liked....am looking for something along the lines of tw fox type of icon in his sig but with radeon 9800 pro instead of his 9700 pro one...

:)

Caporegime
right well thanks to l33t cr3w i got my samurize up and going..altho he sent me his samurize folder and i ended up having to chop and change it to suit my needs...:D

very impressive little bit of program it is...and the more i play with it the more i understand it...it is hard and daunting at first but once u get the basics done it becomes a lot more easier...:D

Cheers L33t for all ur help m8...:D

Edit: still trying to find a half decent icon for the ati 9800 pro gfx card....:(

Permabanned
Scrolling Winamp?

Has anyone got this resolved as I saw a post about getting this working?

If it has been resolved ignore this post, but I got it working simply by having Winamp 2.91 installed and the "Scroll Title" function enabled in Winamp. Works a treat!

Soldato
does anyone else suffer from scripts not updating?? :(

been playing for two days now and nothing, the bbc weather, news and telextext tv wont update until i manually reload the script

i have set the auto updates to a few minutes to test but still nothing

they run ok on load and reload but not inbetween :confused:

Permabanned
1337_KR3Wwrote
everything updates fine but my tv script, but i just reload it every half our or so cos i havent got the time rite now to play with it and try to sort it out.
One I prepaired earlier...
I had the same problem with a lack of updating even though the script was d/l the web page. In my case the cause was the script writing the text file and saving it in what appeared to be a random position eg Win\sys, root, samurize\scripts etc so if a search of your HD reveals multiple copies at different locations then change the line that rights the file to:
Code:
Set f=fs.CreateTextFile("c:\Program files\Samurize\UKTV.txt",true)
(path may vary depending on where you pointed the text meters)

Associate
my 1st try:

desktop2.jpg

btw the line grapth hehind the temps is a cpu usage grapth

edit: lol the, time is not matching the tv listings (ie look at itv1), well it is working, probally fell into the 30 mins refresh slot

Last edited:
Permabanned
BornEvil mate, what is that theme and where did you get it? I love dark contrast themes and that one looks excellent. If its not your own work and you dont mind sharing, could ya give me a link? Cheers!

Caporegime
i looked some pages and cant find link to samurize, i did have a go a while back but lost it. i couldnt get my clock (actual clock its self) to work as the hands were going all over the place. googled samurize but link didnt work-page cannot be found. neone willing to help me to a proper one this time much appraciated:

[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom