Samurize Scripts

Associate
I still can't get the tv guide working, it will display it correctly if i test the script in the config.exe but when it tried to update by its self in the client the program just crashes :(

Caporegime
Thanks to Rich L and Sundance Kid, my Script are now working!!!! (I think :D)
Samurized2.jpg

Soldato
Glad it's working for you m8 :)
You still up at 4am - hehe, also took me several hours to get my round it, but it's worth it in the end :)

I'll try and get my weather working later today

P.S

Raymond, the problem we had last night with duplicate TV programs for line 3 for BBC1 and CH5 seems to be fixed this morning.

Last edited:
Soldato
ok im having huge problems with the tv listings

i hope its something simple that ive missed

ive read the readme but even after running the vbs file a million times i cant find the associated text file anywhere

could someone perhaps send me a config of their tv listings that i can chop and change?

also minor point but is it possible to get 133 discovery home and leisure listings? i like all them workshop proggies

cheers :)

Soldato
Hi,

Bolton finally getting the attention it deserves!

Try getting the orginal script from http://www.samurize.com and using that instead of the one from my RAR. The orginal one has the city code set to Sofia so you'll need to change it but hopefully since it worked for me it might work for you!

The TV output should go in c:\program files\samurize and is usually called UKTV.txt

Hopefully Andy C can help you with the Discovery channel script

Cheers

Associate
bren have you put the vbs file as an active script in the samurize config?

if so, click the test config button and then look in your samurize directory and it should be there, uktv.txt

if not, there is summat wrong :)

Associate
i've had trouble with my tv listings, they don't seem to update themselves, i can do it manually, but its pretty annoying having to do that all the time, anyone got any ideas? :confused:

Last edited:
Soldato
jake do you have an active script meter somewhere (can be hidden) that runs uktv+sky.vbs and the function uktv every (x)mins?

if not you need to add one of them, that will update the listings

ive got mine working now

just need andy c to turn up to see if i can get discovery h&l listings :)

G

Master MX, think ya weather script needs a decimal point added mate, "mostly sunny" is an understatement if the temps 54C, I wish I lived where you did :p

I love the way ya icons stick out (can't think of better word :rolleyes:) from the title bar, looks really cool :D

Thera

Soldato
ok my tv listings arent updating either

i have an active script set to run uktv+sky.vbs every 5 mins with function uktv selected

are any parameters required?

im thinking that perhaps because im using ics i will need to make a port available on the server (windows xp firewall). anyone know what that port is?

argh this thing is a bitch to get going

Associate
Well i just tried the script again, now the program isnt crashing it just doesn't update automatically. I have to go into the config and test the script for it to update.

Soldato
i have to right click and chose reload for it to update

therefore it cant be the port problem as i thought earlier, it has to be someting in the config

help :confused:

Associate
Had a little play with this proggy this morning, heres what i come up with, not sure i have set the weather script up correctly, but It's looking good, wil have another play l8tr :)

Desktop.jpg

Back
Top Bottom