1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dismiss Notice

Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4890 Atomic 1GB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by ViRuS2k, 16 Jun 2009.

1. ViRuS2k

Soldato

Last edited: 16 Jun 2009
  2. OVC

Gangster

I'm afraid it's always going to be the same, you buy a product, then a couple of weeks or even one month after you get the card or cards in my case another model comes out. But I have two Sapphire 4890 OC Editions at 901MHz in CrossFire mode which is basically 1802MHz and I'm pleased and happy as Larry with these cards, and the fact that both of my cards in CrossFire will be the same, so their is no point in me being uptight about it. but it happens and yeah it sux a little and its annoying you paid for the cards but never mind. I can recall last year spending £700.00 in total just on GFX cards, because I bought one and then another came out.

Far Cry with these cards is amazing, the smoothness of the game is amazing, although the DUNIA Engine is awesome.

Last edited: 16 Jun 2009