Sasha Johnson shot in the head?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
How did she get so high up in Labour, with all the blunders she made I would have thought they would have got rid of her by now, specially as they are not in power.
I can still recall the LBC interview she was on, that was a shamble.

1) She is black

2) Comrade Corbyn was supposedly shagging her back in the day (puke gif).

Soldato
Maybe this experience will humble her, instead of being the real life version of the 90s comedy skit from Balls of Steel 'Militant Black Guy'.

Except this woman is more nasty. Dropping N bombs all over to other black people who don't agree with her.

It's not surprised that she's made enemies in the black community.

I can't even link to videos of her on here because the stuff she says would break the rules instantly.

Soldato
How is she inciting violence?
Forgive me - where is she inciting violence?

Nobody should have to potentially pay with their life because they stood up for racial justice

By shouting this, no evidence at all. We all know this is exactly what they mob want to hear. Not that she stood up for racial justice anyway, unless black supremacy is Abbots idea of racial justice.

Man of Honour
Whether it's a targeted attack or otherwise, I won't be surprised, although I reckon a targeted attack is less likely. Obviously, anyone with a shred of sense disavows this kind of violence(targeted or not), but if is it targeted, it isn't overly surprising. If you say the sort of things she's been saying, you're going to attract some unsavoury attention, I say this despite being somewhat of a free speech extremist.

On the "omg thread bad" stance I don't see a problem, simply different people putting across their opinions on this event; diversity of thought in action. It's notable that there have been zero reports so far, I'm not sure what else I'm to assume aside from that the people saying posts should be removed aren't completely serious, they'd clearly prefer to contribute to the thread (and the overall "issue" as a result) than take the proper steps to have them removed.

Diane Abbot of course needs to weigh in on it in the way she does. She's just one of the many professional race grifters at this point. Her livelihood and very identity depend on it.

Soldato
She's a person and I don't wish any person ill or harm. I wish her the best and hope she recovers. All lives matter including hers. But is she the person who had her twitter account suspended for tweeting this?

I don't know enough about her to be sure but that's what comes up when I search for her name on twitter. Genuine tweet or faked?

Apparently that's faked. Her real Twitter account doesn't have blm in the name as it predates the blm movement

Caporegime
Diane Abbot of course needs to weigh in on it in the way she does. She's just one of the many professional race grifters at this point. Her livelihood and very identity depend on it.

Absolutely, that seems to be the case for a few activists/journalists and academics too these days. the whole thing is just turned into a gift for them, they're not going to solve anything, if anything they only make racial tensions far worse than they need be. Ditto to some of the way this stuff is reported.

John Lennon's son had a good thread on this earlier (I've not embedded the first post as it contains a swear word but people can click and scroll up then read if they like I guess):

Soldato
How is she inciting violence?

Stop being obtuse Vince.

Take for example the shooting of Michael Brown.

Led to riots, at least in part based on, the spread of the 'hands up dont shoot lie' which still perpetuates today despite being throughly disproved

Unless someone knows better and can source it all we know is that this woman was shot.

Statistically Sasha's likely to have been shot by another black person and until we know better its highly irresponsible for such a politician to link this to some anti BLM individual until there is information to support that.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Is that not a rather laughable irony if she was shot by a rival "gang" that seems to occur a lot between black youth gangs?

I suppose, but it would be consistent enough so long as she believed gang violence wasn't entirely the fault of those that engage with it, insofar that both politicians and law enforcement have incentives to help perpetuate it for their own gain. This is far more feasible an argument for the US than it is here, though I wouldn't say our institutions are immune to such corruptions.

Caporegime
According to DM she was the unintended target of a gang related drive-by shooting, so as there is no far right boogeyman to scare everyone with and is more of a reflection of the current state of London, expect this to drop off the news cycle fairly sharpish.

BTW ban guns, oh wait...

Soldato
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-57223755

Imarn Ayton, a friend of Ms Johnson's, told the BBC doctors had carried out surgery on her fellow activist which had gone well and she was "now with her parents".

She said Ms Johnson had been at a party or gathering when she was injured but she did not believe "she was the intended victim".

"As far as I am aware... this incident is more related to rival gangs as opposed to her activism," Ms Ayton said.

Peckham is a dive, there's even Wiki entries for the gangs there.

Man of Honour
It’s a mystery to all of us, I’m sure.

That may be true Terminal, but I take a vestige of comfort in the hope that no matter WHY the verdammt Labour Party give Ms. Abbott free reign to spout her nonsense, hopefully there’ll always be sufficient prospective voters with enough intelligence to keep Labour in the wilderness when they hear or read what she comes out with.
To that end I hope that Labour never get rid of her.

Underboss
I used to lock up a lot of members of the PYG and GMG - lots of young men with no role models except the older gang members, not a nice bunch of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom