sat nav

Associate
got a new job which is gonna involve me going round a very large area, one of which will be London so looking at sat nav to aid me

Been looking at Tom Tom but don't really know which is best

any advice would be appreciated

Soldato
TomTom isn't necessarily the best, especially, when it comes to the accuracy of it's maps, but it's probably the easiest to use out of the box. TomTom maps are supplied by TeleAtlas who probably also supply other satnav companies, but I wouldn't know which one.

I'm sure any of the others will be just as easy to use once the user has become accustomed to them.

Soldato
I use a roadangel navigator which I have already had replaced because the on-off switch on the bottom got stuck, dont know if thats a one off but it does look like its going to get stuck again on my new one.

Other than that its very good, although occasionally it does try and send me down no entry streets :D

Bes

Bes

Soldato
howler said:
got a new job which is gonna involve me going round a very large area, one of which will be London so looking at sat nav to aid me

Been looking at Tom Tom but don't really know which is best

any advice would be appreciated
Well Tom Tom One is excellent... Never got me lost, never sent me down a one- way street and always got me from A-B. Add on the speed camera database and a few new POIs and you have one heck of a sat nav system :)

Back
Top Bottom