Satisfactory Alpha release

Soldato
We've started out in the desert...It's not going well on the power front!

Why? There's coal and water available and if you're still on biomass the vast quantities of wood scattered around the lakes should be more than enough to see you well through to coal.

Soldato
Why? There's coal and water available and if you're still on biomass the vast quantities of wood scattered around the lakes should be more than enough to see you well through to coal.
I'm not allowed to touch the trees because of my previous past of destroying entire forests and making things not pretty :( So I'm travelling far north to destroy trees but it takes about 7mins each way and until last night, I had the starting puny electric cattle prod. We've got 2 rough coal gens running now so power is looking somewhat decent.

Associate
Anyone still playing ? I'm thinking of getting into this if it's still being regularly updated. Does it look like it'll ever be finished or "Early Access" forever?

Associate
I'm still playing - it's had some huge updates recently so a good time to jump in! Hopefully it never gets "finished" and they keep adding sweet stuff! Part of the fun is starting over tbh! I'm on my third new game

Soldato
I'm still playing - it's had some huge updates recently so a good time to jump in! Hopefully it never gets "finished" and they keep adding sweet stuff! Part of the fun is starting over tbh! I'm on my third new game

Hah! so true :D
Anyone still playing ? I'm thinking of getting into this if it's still being regularly updated. Does it look like it'll ever be finished or "Early Access" forever?
Still playing, they're definitely working towards full release but don't appear to be pressuring themselves into a set date, they stream every week with updates and talk about some of the stuff going on in development, no signs at all that it isn't going to get finished, it's well worth buying in my opinion :D

Back
Top Bottom