Soldato
Wolverhampton 1 - 0 Man Utd
Bolton 1 - 0 Portsmouth
Everton 0 - 1 Charlton
Man City 1 - 1 Blackburn
Middlesbrough 3 - 3 Leicester
Southampton 2 - 1 Leeds
Tottenham 2 - 1 Liverpool

Liverpool lost to Spurs, I bet the Spurs fans are dreaming of the CL now ;)

Soldato
Absolutly gutted we lost to wolves:( We must have played rubbish to loose, becuase we should be beating the bottom of the league team easily by 2 goals. Hope Arsenal dont take advantage, but I excpect arsenal to beat villa by 2 goals or more

Will have to see how they played on MOTD tonight.

Caporegime
LoL Spurs are not dreaming of CL, i Predict Charlton are gona stay in 4th, and us Liverpool lot are gona drop a few places, i predict we will be lucky to finish in the top 10.:D

By the time the board come to their senses, and give Houllier the boot, its going to be to late, it will take a new manager years and years to get us out of the mess Houllier has put us in, the ******* board should get their act together and sack the ****** now before its to late.:( If not then they and us fans are going to have to suffer the consequences.:(

He should be snapping ppls hands off who want to buy the donkey as he is the worst ******* player i have ever seen in my life!!, everyone can see this except him, the mans a ******* idiot, and he is in charge of our team!! no wonder we are ******* doomed!,:( he should sell him now, or we will have to stick with this donkey for the rest of our lives as we are not even going to be able to give the ****** away, teams will just laugh and say you what, you want us to take Heskey and you will also give us £20 million, you are taking the **** Houllier,:D and they still wont have him, as EVERYONE knows he is ******* *****!.

Last edited:
Soldato
Originally posted by NitrogenY3K
Absolutly gutted we lost to wolves:( We must have played rubbish to loose, becuase we should be beating the bottom of the league team easily by 2 goals. Hope Arsenal dont take advantage, but I excpect arsenal to beat villa by 2 goals or more

Will have to see how they played on MOTD tonight.

You didn't play bad, even fergie said afterwards your performance wasnt bad. You played well but Wolves defended well and in large numbers. The whole match was basically one way traffic with Wolves sometimes attacking. Your finishing and final pass was poor though. Scholes had a few chances you would expect him to finish

Soldato
sad2.gif

Business as usual again, from what I hear, Biscan at fault for both their goals, and Houllier thinks he will be a rock in defence one day. The only way Biscan will ever be a rock is if he fosilises :(

Permabanned
Disappointing result today, apparently we didnt play well, not surprising without Gerrard. However, we had a legitimate penalty not given which is proved on TV replays.

Will wait to see the results. A bad slip in our needed run to get 4th :(

We need to get on a good run and hope Charlton, Newcastle and Fulham keep being inconsistent. To be fair i will be most suprised if Fulham and Charlton keep playing well, mediocre sides at best normally.

This is not good enough Liverpool now come on and sort it out! :mad:

Permabanned
Cheer up fellow 'pool fans,no point getting peeved,look at the funny side -
How many other managers would bring on 2 defenders when they've just gone 2 down ? :D

Back
Top Bottom