Savage re-opens old Toshack feud

Soldato
I can't help but secretly admire Savage. He's an under-rated player who i'd of gladly have in our team in front of Fletcher, Smith, Richardson etc. He never gives short of 100% when he plays.

It's good to see someone showing a bit of passion as well. Toshack is an arrogant, stubborn man. Savage would still be in the Welsh team under anyone oelse but Toshack.

//
G|mp, calm down. You'll give yourself a coronary. :p

bingham67 was just linking to the external story. OK, he could have expanded his views a little, but it's not a reason to have a go.

Soldato
Savage is a good player, not a good personality, Toshack feels he doesnt deserve a spot, and speaking as a welshman, and a football fan, neither do I.

imo, Savage this season has proved to be the ass hat that he is.

Soldato
i just heard this on sky sports news but wasn't paying attention until half way through, does anyone have a link to the full radio interview? the guy he was talking to was having a right go at him lol

Soldato
OP
Ripper^ said:
i just heard this on sky sports news but wasn't paying attention until half way through, does anyone have a link to the full radio interview? the guy he was talking to was having a right go at him lol

He certainly was someone said on another forum it went on for 45 minutes the row. :)

Associate
I Listened to some of this on SSN and it cracked me up. The bits about Toshack not having a mobile and them arguing over who how many games he was dropped for were the best bits. Overall I felt Savage lost the argument.

Back
Top Bottom