1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saxo VTR Door?

Discussion in 'Motors' started by chrislocalboy, 3 May 2006.

1. chrislocalboy

Gangster

Hello there just after a little advice, I recently had my driver side door smashed up by some unknown driver :mad: who must of know he/she had done this as the damage is very bad..... anyway to cut this short a dent guy has told me he cannot repair the damage and I need a new door.

I have managed to source myself a door for £75 which I am collecting tomorrow from a local scrap yard..... does anyone know how easy or difficult this could be? or has anyone had to do this themselves?

I'm hoping it wont be too hard or else I will have to fork out more to get someone to fit it, the only thing I can see being a problem is the electric windows.... I'm hoping it will simply be a case of unplugging a connector.... but I dont know?

Any help or advice would be great.

Cheers

2. moss

Soldato

The door pins can be quite tight but be careful, they are torx bits and can round off quite easily. The wiring part is just a plug in connector.

3. chrislocalboy

Gangster

Well luckily I'm all tooled up and have a full kit which should contain everything I need..... thanks for the reply mate :)