SAY HELLO TO OUR NEW AMD PARTNER: ASROCK & LETS CELEBRATE WITH AN EPIC RX 590 PRE-ORDER DEAL!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

OK Asrock entered the GPU some months ago, after some negotiations we have come to an agreement which suites both parties and are now happy to introduce Asrock into our portfolio for GPU.

To celebrate this momentus occaison we are doing a PRE-ORDER ONLY price on their RX 590 graphics card which has the highest boost clock of all RX 590's and backed by their 3yr warranty.

I of course do not need to sell Asrock to anyone here, your all aware of the exceptional quality of their products and their GPU's are no different and all built to a very high standard, so normally their pricing would not be the cheapest, but as this is a launch of the brand they have agreed to do me a crazy support offer for any cards we pre-sell:

Asrock Radeon RX 590 Phantom Gaming X 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £239.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Asro...DDR5-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-000-AK.html

90-GA0U00-00UANZ, Boost: 1591MHz, Memory: 8192MB 8032MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 2304, DirectX 12 Support, AMD CrossFire, AMD Eyefinity, VR Ready, 3 Years Warranty

Only £239.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Of course just like other RX 590's, you get this incredible games bundle:

AMD Raise The Game Fully Loaded Promo - Resident Evil 2, The Division 2 & Devil MayCry 5 @ £149.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/

All AMD Vega 64/56 and RX 590 purchases qualify for all three games! Happy Christmas & Black Friday!

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

With all the recent AMD promotions, right now were selling 300+ AMD cards per day, we've never experienced demand like this, it even is outselling when products were initially released, so OcUK and AMD thank you for this business, but OcUK is absolutely owning the market on AMD GPU right now and it shows with the totally insane sales levels. :D

Associate
compared to the new nvidia cards ..what would 2 of theseb cards be on par with? performance wise? £480 all in seems a good price

Associate
compared to the new nvidia cards ..what would 2 of theseb cards be on par with? performance wise? £480 all in seems a good price

Soldato
IMO don't count of Crossfire or SLI for performance too much these days. Better off just grabbing a Vega64 (with free games) for around £400, and is a better option than the GTX1080.

Soldato
To celebrate this momentus occaison we are doing a PRE-ORDER ONLY price on their RX 590 graphics card which has the highest boost clock of all RX 590's and backed by their 3yr warranty.
By the way, just wondering how is the RMA going to work with buying AsRock graphic card from OcUK?

Will OcUK going to deal with customer for the full duration of the 3 years, or only the 1st year?

If customer have to do an RMA with AsRock directly, where would they need to RMA the card to? Not Taiwan I hope...

OcUK Staff
OP
By the way, just wondering how is the RMA going to work with buying AsRock graphic card from OcUK?

Will OcUK going to deal with customer for the full duration of the 3 years, or only the 1st year?

If customer have to do an RMA with AsRock directly, where would they need to RMA the card to? Not Taiwan I hope...

OcUK shall deal with it.

Associate
@Gibbo Whilst you are answering queries on graphics card warranty, does that also apply to the Zotac RTX 2080 5 year warranty because I'm about to order a RTX 2080 and that would sway which one I get?

If I'm Correct, you need to register the prodct with Zotac in order to receive the full 5 years warranty, as i had a look for buying the 2080 amp edition not too long ago

Associate
Thanks but who actually deals with the warranty ? Is it UK based ?

1.i would personally contact overclockers first and see what they would do, as with most things, the item should be the retailers right to deal with in the first year standard + any extra warranty they supply ontop.

2. zotac have uk based hq so can deal with rma themselves.
https://www.zotac.com/gb/page/product-warranty-policy

Hope this helps at all?

Soldato
1.i would personally contact overclockers first and see what they would do, as with most things, the item should be the retailers right to deal with in the first year standard + any extra warranty they supply ontop.

2. zotac have uk based hq so can deal with rma themselves.
https://www.zotac.com/gb/page/product-warranty-policy

Hope this helps at all?

Its a really small base, not sure they can carry out repairs like others based in UK. use to go to to EnTeck or GNR (cant remember distribution names as changed few times), would swap card or after 2 years would go off to hong kong .
always advise anyone going Zotac to go to OCUK as contacting zotac UK was a pain in the backside

Associate
So is that 5 year warranty going to be a pain if a claim is required, especially turn around time ? I liked the idea of 5 years given the cost of these cards and I usually keep most builds around 5 years. Is the Gigabyte 3 year warranty through OCUK and UK based ?

OcUK Staff
OP
So is that 5 year warranty going to be a pain if a claim is required, especially turn around time ? I liked the idea of 5 years given the cost of these cards and I usually keep most builds around 5 years. Is the Gigabyte 3 year warranty through OCUK and UK based ?

They are all through us if you wish, we return card to manufacturer to repair or replacement. Unless its like within 30 days in which case normally replaced with new.

Back
Top Bottom