Say hello to Trevor

Si.

Si.

Soldato
OP
I know a few TVR owners and the reports of the reliability issues are mainly with the older models, the 3 newest, T350, Tamora, and Sagaris (which are all basically the same car) are no-where near as unreliable as the TVR badge would have you think.

Soldato
I know a few TVR owners and the reports of the reliability issues are mainly with the older models, the 3 newest, T350, Tamora, and Sagaris (which are all basically the same car) are no-where near as unreliable as the TVR badge would have you think.

One of the owners I know said that if you switch off the engine when it's hot, there's a possibility that flames can shoot up the air intake and set the air filter alight... though that sounds like it's a possibilty with any car :p

Caporegime
One of the owners I know said that if you switch off the engine when it's hot, there's a possibility that flames can shoot up the air intake and set the air filter alight... though that sounds like it's a possibilty with any car :p

No pretty sure TVR would have installed this as an option extra! :p

Soldato
Lovely motor. I didn't test drive one of these and my mate tried to talk me into it. I really like it and would love to own a TVR one day.

Si.

Si.

Soldato
OP
A few pictures after todays drive..

tvr1.jpg

tvr2.jpg

tvr3.jpg

tvr4.jpg

Si.

Si.

Soldato
OP
Looks nice, the back of the seats look a bit battered though. But I guess you don't stare at them whilst enjoying the drive. ;)

They are.. there is nothing between the boot and the seats so things can roll forward under braking (I assume that's how they got scratched).. I'll get them re-painted at the weekend..

Back
Top Bottom