Scamera partnership have given me a new game to play!

Soldato
There's plenty of those around here. When they originally installed them they would display high speeds, but now the ones in 30mph zones don't light up above 45mph.

Caporegime
Shame i didn't have a flux capacitor installed :p

Flux.jpg

Soldato
Bobbler said:
LOL, know that feeling mate. There's two on the way to work one is set at 30mph in a 40 zone and the other one is a 25ish in a 30. What makes me LOL most is those that slow down to 30 JUST for the signs and then proceed to increase back to the 40-45 they where doing 10 foot from the sign....WHY??!?

Probably think there will be a camera near it.

First time I saw one, I wasn't sure if they could actually catch you or just warn you. Although I bet they keep a record of the number of people who are over the limit, too many do it and *bang* 1 more scamera on the roads.

Man of Honour
the really well placed one near me only shows the speed limit to you (40 supposidly) otherwise i'm pretty sure it could get into double didgets

(having said that there are a couple i wouldn't even try getting to light up due to their residential location)

Associate
There are a few of these in cornwall..... i didnt know what the hell they were until i saw one at the last moment thinking it was some sort of new speed camera :D but i knew better a couple weeks later :rolleyes:

Soldato
Muncher said:
It is clearly a challenge to get all 3 digits lit up :D

lol they do encourage that dont they and they have caught on, I started speeding up and about 1 second after is a camera ~ just made it in time lol

Soldato
eidolon said:
There's one near my house (30mph zone). I try to set it off when I'm cycling

ROFL!

On the subject of those 'slow down' ones, I think I triggered every single one of them off when I was going to a small village in West Sussex for a LAN a while back. It was pretty dark and I was running pretty late so was taking advantage of the empty country road. Glad there were no real cameras though!

Back
Top Bottom