screenshot_0024.jpg

and in DAoC
briefine_sunset.jpg

People rushing to get on dingies in JO
toomany.jpg

Bike trips with my mate in OFP
vegdel2.jpg

Associate
Wing Commander Saga (a fan mod using a heavily modified Freespace 2 engine)

Bitboy-WC.Saga.01.jpg

Bitboy-WC.Saga.02.jpg

I'm really looking forward to this one!

Last edited:
Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by Juum
Few EQ Screenies :)

I still need to stop playing that game! ;)

Recently sold my account.......those screenies are tempting me sooooooo much to start again :(

Associate
Originally posted by Raymond Lin
no

Wrong, they are 100% legal if you own the original cart. Whats illegal is having the roms without the carts, or having the console/arcade dumped bios of any sort. So emulation that uses the consoles bios is illegal. Remember Bleem? that didn't use the PSX bios thats why it lasted so long, It still got killed in the end though.

Soldato
Originally posted by Pac3y
Wrong, they are 100% legal if you own the original cart. Whats illegal is having the roms without the carts, or having the console/arcade dumped bios of any sort. So emulation that uses the consoles bios is illegal.

No, you are wrong. It is illegal to download roms FULL STOP. There is a law that states you may backup your OWN original material for personal use only (forgetting the mellinium digital rights act thingy for a second). As soon as you backup your own rom and distribute it - ie put it out over the internet - it becomes illegal. One somebody else downloads that rom - they are breaking the law also.

Now, usless you ripped that rom from your own cartridge, it is illegal whatever way you want to look at it.

Remember Bleem? that didn't use the PSX bios thats why it lasted so long, It still got killed in the end though.

Bleem used revers engineered code as i recall, which is illegal. That's why it got shut down and no, it didnt last anywhere near as long as you think it did. Sony where all over bleem! in seconds.

What about ePSXe? that needs a PSX bios to run. BUt since it doesnt come with the bios ePSXe is indeed totally legal. It's been going for years, far longer than Bleem! ever managed.

Last edited:
Associate
Recently sold my account.......those screenies are tempting me sooooooo much to start again

Sold 2 of mine so far, I always seem to sell one when i decided to "quit for real". Then a couple a months later i decide to start the grind again, or reactivate an old account. It must be like, impossible to quit for real :p

Associate
Originally posted by Pac3y
Wrong, they are 100% legal if you own the original cart. Whats illegal is having the roms without the carts, or having the console/arcade dumped bios of any sort. So emulation that uses the consoles bios is illegal. Remember Bleem? that didn't use the PSX bios thats why it lasted so long, It still got killed in the end though.

I love it when people start a post with 'Wrong' lol so friendly.

Anyway let's keep on topic and leave the rom talk out of it please :)

Associate
I was blunt because of the nature of his previous post. I also think james.miller is talking to himself, as hes making quotes and commenting on different points. When did I mention anything about downloading roms? I'm not going to waste my breath. :)

So back to the topic, a screen from my UO days....
Horseys.JPG

Last edited:
Man of Honour
CoD:UO. The town of Krarkov seemed a bit the worse for wear the afternoon. Image quality is a bit poor as it is 1/4 of normal resolution and jpeg format.
cod.jpg

Quakeworld, a 1996 classic:
underwater.jpg

Back
Top Bottom