Scythe Ninja... who's got one?

Associate
I haven't tried them, lol. I though it was the Yellow ones which are for dual channel?

I guess that could work but i don't want to be the person to find out either way.

Very good cooler, and got mine for £32 inc vat so doesn't break the bank aswell.

My thinking is that they would work but maybe the back would get a bit (too) warm or it "might" cause the pins/solder points to short.

One thing you have to watch out for is that you can only use fans of a given thickness (can't remember what the thickness is)

hope that helps

Associate
On my DFI it doesn't fit into the orange ram slots cos the wire holding the fan onto the Ninja is in the way. If you have the fan somewhere else it should just about fit...

Soldato
OP
mightynimrod said:
Good god - are you deaf??????

:D it's not that bad tbh, i've been using it for awhile now ever since I got the XP-120 and its not whinny at all. I did buy a delta before and that was stupid. High pitched screaming. This is just a moderate hum and whirring of air and isn't too loud at all. You know the PC is on, and I would probably say no louder though dB wise. ;)

Back
Top Bottom