Secretlabs Titan armrest issues

Associate
As title, I've recently had issue with my chair, in that the right armrest split along the outer edge, upon contacting SL I was told it was "wear and tear" but as goodwill they replaced it for me, problem solved! No...

The left armrest is now splitting in the exact same place, which top me means it's more likely a design issue.

I had thought "it might be me, the way I'm sitting" etc, but the split is right at the front where my forearm meets the wrist, any weight from leaning/elbows itc is much further back, so I'm reaching out to them to see what they say.

Has anyone else had a similar issue at all, so I can reference this when they contact me?

TqUNBkb

TqUNBkb[img]

Associate
OP
Quick update: Fantastic customer service from Secretlabs, all info and photos sent over to them on email, looks like they're sending the arm FOC (again) as goodwill :) Will deffo buy from these guys again!

Associate
I had a similar issue with my Titan shortly after it arrvied. Spent no more than 3-4 minutes explaining to their live chat, sent them pics of the damage, replacement arrived in the post the following week FOC. Also properly impressed by their customer service.

Back
Top Bottom