Setras aka Ed's Evil Twin

Associate
Hi I am Ed,

I am from Farnborough in Hampshire. Been a keen computer user since 1983, having owned a TRS80 spectrum ZX48 and 128, bbc micro B, Atarti ST, and everything from an 8086 ibm upwards.

I have worked in IT on and off since 1989 taking a break 93-96 after discovering I could mix vinyl quite well. I moved around the the Spanish island (Mallorca, Minorca and Ibiza) before returning home and getting back into IT support roles for both HW and SW.

Spent some building audio and gaming computers professionally (voodoo card era) approx 4000 systems.
During the last 20 years I have spent a lot of time working on Government and MOD contracts and gained experience on Cray (namely Redwood) and just general weird stuff, like connect this 1970s high power laser and sensors to this machine with this card that is no longer supported. I am comfortable editing Bios files and have in the past added support for devices i.e. NVME boot on p67 Chipset.

Whilst doing this I carried on performing in UK clubs around London until 2014, but recently have started to get back in to streaming live sets. Just added some new turntables to the digital set up and getting the fingers back up to speed.

I know it is an old game but if anyone plays Star Trek Online watch out for me in game @Krilldarn

Thanks for taking time to read and ignoring the spelling mistake I have not taken time to check.

Back
Top Bottom